stance`d e21 s54 turbo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
    Did you somehow manage to eliminate the vanos?
    Looks like it, this got even better haha
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Boost>vanos, no problem here.

Nice work OP, did you narrow the e28 rear end? The body shape/ wheel offset makes it look like you did.

Comment

• Mmmmm
        Flickr

Comment

• Thank you guys. yes vanos is removed. home made block off. E28 rear end is not narrowed. it is only modified to fit E21 mounts
          But the rears are pulled out 2 inches on each side =) So it is as wide as an E28 on the back end.

Comment

• www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by jørgen_a View Post
              Thank you guys. yes vanos is removed. home made block off. E28 rear end is not narrowed. it is only modified to fit E21 mounts
              But the rears are pulled out 2 inches on each side =) So it is as wide as an E28 on the back end.
              OK, now i'm impressed. Do you have any pictures of the process of widening the body or better pics showing the 2" bulge (ahem) because it looks factory in all the pics i have seen so far. Well done!

Comment

• Shit just got real!
                Check me out on Facebook: Undr8d Empire: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

Check me out on Instagram
                : @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet #Project333ti by @castromotorsport @kingsautobodyshop @excel_motorsports @bimmerheads @mateomotorsports - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...=1#post1493600

Comment

• god this thing is sick. cant wait to see it done
                  i have two e30's sitting in my driveway but sadly nothing happens very quickly

my tumblr for anyone thats interested: http://crispyas.tumblr.com/

Comment

• i say this with the utmost admiration, but i would respect this much more with a functioning vanos system, even maybe without the turbo setup. i know it sounds crazy, i guess its just my years as a bmw mechanic that make me appreciate OEM or anything as close to OEM as could be concieved a little more than most. my 2 worthless cents, sorry?!

either way this is alltime!

Comment

• Sweet baby Jesus.!

Comment

• This is my fave thread of all time...more updates needed please op :-)

Comment

• Comment

• Incredible build so far, it would be fine with just a clean/standard engine because of how well is sits an the gorgeous bodywork modifications, but the turbo'd S54 takes it up ten notches! Really looking forward to seeing it completed.
                            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                            Internet high five for you.

Comment

• Holy Sh*# Balls!!!!!!
                              Sickest car ever!
                              Best build on SW.

Comment

• Definite win all round....I'd drive it round with the bonnet off after all that hard work and how awesome the engine looks sat in there. Big pat on the back for you dude.
                                Keep up the good work can't wait to see this finished

Comment

Working...
                                X