No announcement yet.

The One We Said Not To Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is epic. The wheels look so perfect. Congrats on a sweet build!

Comment

Can one keep working ac with 1J swap in E28? (with custom lines)

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

You should be able to without too much trouble. You would have to get creative with the condenser and intercooler placement, but that wouldn't be too bad, I just chose to delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          Absolutely amazing!
          I usually h@te E28's, but I must say... this one is as good as they come!
          LOVE IT!!!
          +1

Comment

simply jaw dropping jeremy, the perfect e28.

did you use a 2jz water pump? i still have the retarded hydro fan setup.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

I totally forgot that you refinished the HREs by hand, amazing. It came out awesome man.

Now big single turbo that bad boy.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Spec fucking tacular my man!
                Looks great, really impressed with what you have done with the place and those are one of my top 3 weeks of all time!
                Real name is James

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous.

And a big +1 to refinishing the wheels by hand.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

whyy didn't u do all this to your old 944,,, that is something i would have liked to see!

But Car looks fantastic and those pics are deskop material B-)
                    Porsche's

Comment

Inspirational stuff, man! I have a ton of respect and admiration for what you've done here and, to my taste, one of the best cars I've ever seen! I was impressed with your car when I saw it at SoWo, but with the wheels and stance it's mind bottling! I'm a diy polisher, too, so I definitely appreciate what you did there. Really motivates me to start my next project (LS e36). Glad it's your daily driver! Enjoy it and be sure to open her up often for the rest of us!
                      Last edited by motocaddy; 07-22-2011, 08:05 PM.
                      025garage

Comment

You make me jelly. Very jelly.

I'm a big fan of E28s, and I'm a very big fan of JZ power. Your car is simply amazing!
                        Pictars Here.

Comment

What a beauty. Fucking love it. Clean inside and out.
                          |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                          Drama you are like god
                          Originally posted by SwearBear
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Welp, that turned out nice. Well done man!

Comment

Beautiful man, I love it.
                              Instagram: lowtege

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by F2 Iceland View Post
                                whyy didn't u do all this to your old 944,,, that is something i would have liked to see!

But Car looks fantastic and those pics are deskop material B-)
                                Thanks man, I actually like my e28 more than my 944, but would still like to build one at some point.

Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
                                Inspirational stuff, man! I have a ton of respect and admiration for what you've done here and, to my taste, one of the best cars I've ever seen! I was impressed with your car when I saw it at SoWo, but with the wheels and stance it's mind bottling! I'm a diy polisher, too, so I definitely appreciate what you did there. Really motivates me to start my next project (LS e36). Glad it's your daily driver! Enjoy it and be sure to open her up often for the rest of us!
                                Thank you man, I am sure you know my pain then . Looking forward to seeing what you do with the e36.

Comment

Working...
                                X