No announcement yet.

Cobalt SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's just not a financially smart decision for me. that mortgage kicks my ass every month. these look good and they do the job and they were in my budget

Comment

lolwut??

i didnt ask for your life story

you should have kept the ccws and put bigger lips on them. powder coated them diffrent or w/e with better tire sizes, and that would have been refreshing and still better then what you got now.

Comment

Originally posted by jettaaddiction View Post
        lolwut??

you should have kept the ccws and put bigger lips on them. powder coated them diffrent or w/e with better tire sizes, and that would have been refreshing and still better then what you got now.
        bro, is this your car bro?

Originally posted by Kielan
        Well dip me in shit and roll me in breadcrumbs...

Comment

Originally posted by HooWybrow View Post
          bro, is this your car bro?
          just giving my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by jettaaddiction View Post
            lolwut??

did you not notice earlier in this thread where i said i was tired of the ccw's?

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
              Oh hey pookie. Fancy seeing you over here

Not trying to h@te or anything, but mother of god Varrstoen's are getting plaaaaayed out on Cobalts these days.
              there are two people with cobalts that have varrstoens btw. lol

Comment

Car looks sick, only 2 cobalts with varrstoens so I dont really see them being played out?

agree on the financial decision as well.

Comment

Comment

Fucking nice dude. The fact that its fast makes it that much better.

I hear you on having replica wheels. I get asked why I put them on my car. I just tell them a mint 323 is worth $985. lol
                    '88 323 - K-swapped
                    '03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege

Comment

fast, clean, awesome.

i like it.

Comment

Looks good on the TE37 knockoffs. So whatever. Good jorb.

Comment

You should either ditch the towhooks or paint them bodycolor so they blend in a little more.

And I like the fact that you're making some nice power, that's pretty awesome.

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                          ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

we'll see what the tow hooks look like. i have red brembo's and red extended lugs going on soon

Comment

just a little update. been very bored with the car recently. almost parted the whole thing out. i realized that i just can't let it go. too much time, blood, sweat, tears and money into this thing.

got the rear fenders pulled about 3 weeks ago. very happy with how they turned out

Comment

I like both sets of wheels, i prefer the ccws, just with bigger lips and different color faces. That aside, dope ass colbalt, very well done. Looks fun haha
                                At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X