My stance came a day earlier than expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My stance came a day earlier than expected

Well story to the title is I ordered tires a week or so ago and the site said that I could expect them tomorrow (7-7-11) But I show up to them at my door today. I am very excited, this may not be a big deal to a lot of you guy's but I have never had brand new tires before (I'm 18yr's old w/o a job a.t.m.). But anyways I have 15x7 +10 offset American Racing wheels not anything special but I got them all for $100 so I can't really complain. But I will finally have a better stance than oem steelies.

Sorry for the long story but I am pretty happy lol.

Wheel specs as stated are:
    American Racing unknown series
    15x7 +10

Tire specs:
    Kumho ECSTA AST KU25
    195-50-15's
    Didn't go crazy yet on stretch or spacers, I wanna work my way up.

Before pics of my car with 205-60's:

Current pics with steelies:

It is raised a good amount in the latest pics but i'll be low again when my wheel's are on.

Sorry about whoring my car out and stuff but just giving you all a good idea on how it will look.

Wheels:

With out center

With center

The marks on the wheels are from clay on a clay bar, tried polishing them that way but that didn't work the best. So a friend and I had polished them with chrome polish and they look damn good for working on them for about 2 hours. I'll post pics tomorrow.
    Tires:

Last edited by brsteinbach; 07-06-2011, 09:16 PM.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

i think ive seen this car around before. Did you happen to make the Stance Wi meet back in June?
    Preston
    Stance Wi
    'More then Fitment'
    TDMImports
    Ravage Performance
    My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
    2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

No I was not able to make it. I wish I could have but I was busy that day.

Tires will be on tomorrow so I'll get pictures up tomorrow.

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Got the tires mounted and put on the car. I like them, a lot better then the steelies.

Rear fitment

Front Fitment

Tried to get a camber shot

Sparkin CB7

Comment

With some love and proper body work, and a good choice of paint color, this could come out looking pretty awesome.
          IG: pwwhite

Comment

I like that a bunch.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

There's definitely some work to be done here, but it's a good start. These older hondas can look really nice. I like the wheel choice, but I think they would look better with the centers.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
              yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat View Post
                With some love and proper body work, and a good choice of paint color, this could come out looking pretty awesome.
                Definitely. I love the older Honda body styles.

Keep it up dude, you're heading in the right direction.

Comment

Love the look of it!
                  24V E30 IG:AGUSTINGIG

Comment

Thank you everyone. I need to get some replacement quarter panels and I am thinking about painting it this (click) color but maybe a little lighter and more silver/grey.

I also do have the centers but i don't like how far they stick out, the center of the center where the AR is sticks out as far as the lip.

Sparkin CB7

Comment

man i was driving one of those back in high school, 02-04 lol.

She needs some work but she can look good. GL man

Comment

Thanks man, I love my Accord, I'm a bigger guy (6' 4" 255lbs) and I fit great it this car but when I get in a Civic I can't fit comfortably in one at all so Accords all the way for me. lol

Well I was out cruising last night and my car acted like it was running out of gas but I have a full tank. Pull over, check everything and all that get a buddy to tow me home.

Long story short I think my fuel pump went out.

Sparkin CB7

Comment

looks good!

Comment

What is the other bolt pattern on those wheels?
                            Originally posted by JC.
                            'Stance' doesn't have to be scraping your car along the floor, that is simply the scene that has caught on. As long as your car looks amazing (in your eyes) while your rolling down the street, that is your own personal perfect stance.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

My guess would be 4x108 (Mustang foxbody).

American wheel manufacturers did this a lot in the late 80's/90's at the foxbody's peak of popularity.
                              Originally posted by AMGwheelwhore
                              Quitters never stance.

Comment

Working...
                              X