No announcement yet.

My Cobalt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it a lot... recently there is a lot of domestic poping up thats doing pretty good..

this one is clean.

Comment

Clean car, keep it up. If the front could come down just a lil, it would be even better.
      "The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."

Comment

I do like the mixture of American cars coming through on here at the moment. It is things I'd have never really seen otherwise.

I dig carbon, can't you spray the boot leaving like the top edge unpainted for a carbon touch?

Comment

Thanks again everyone, I'll see if I can get some decent pictures up from the front.

Originally posted by e36rjbmw View Post
          looking like 45 series sidewalls? drop to 40's or just more stretch, and definitely go down more, and do a painted truck and this will be incredible. These and stanced srt4's are growing on me a lot.
          Yea I made the mistake of buying 45 series I wasnt sure what to go with at first, but when the time comes for new tires I'll be buying 40 series.

Comment

I agree with everyone else... paint the trunk, loose the spoiler and you're golden, just rock it classy!

Wheel Specs?

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by JVC View Post
              I agree with everyone else... paint the trunk, loose the spoiler and you're golden, just rock it classy!

Wheel Specs?
              Front are 17x8 et16 rears 17x9 et 21

Comment

co-signed with everyone about painting the trunk. otherwise, really great looking cobalt!
                025garage

Comment

Looks good all the way around leave the cf trunk as long as u dont run a cf hood

Comment

paint the trunk, lower it and enjoy it. nice car.
                    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X