All Team Bash Video - Houston, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Team Bash Video - Houston, TX

My first "edited" video with my new GoPro HD. I need a lot of work on smoother shots (probably use skateboard) and better transitions, but think it came out decent. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Pretty cool event, as it's free, laid back and brings together hundreds of cars from all genres.

All Team Bash from Ben Norrell on Vimeo.

025garage

It was like a million degrees that day
    I <3 Poke

Comment

cool vid and some sick whips!

Comment

Nice video!
        I Only took 5 pics cause I forgot to charge my camera :facepalm:

Comment

The cars there look top notch. Other than the shaky camera, I enjoyed the video. Good shots and the music was chill. Nice job brah.

Comment

Some whack music.

Comment

Cool Vid. Wish more meets like this happened in Oklahoma.

Originally posted by yoffer View Post
              Some whack music.
              You better respect Alexander. That is some good stuff right there.

Comment

Thanks for the comments, guys! Vimeo says it's been viewed 500 times in the past 48 hours, which I think is cool. Definitely good motivation to make more videos and make them better!

Originally posted by doubleu8 View Post
                The cars there look top notch. Other than the shaky camera, I enjoyed the video. Good shots and the music was chill. Nice job brah.
                Glad you liked it! Smoother shots will definitely be my focus on the next video.

Originally posted by yoffer View Post
                Some whack music.
                You're the first person I've heard that from, so I guess you can't please everyone. Strong chance all my videos will feature indie artists...I'll leave the Drake and dubstep to others.

Originally posted by 4eyes View Post
                Cool Vid. Wish more meets like this happened in Oklahoma.
                It really is an awesome meet! Car count was definitely in the hundreds and the coolest part was that it wasn't just show cars, but a lot of awesome dailies you hardly ever see.
                025garage

Comment

Working...
                X