Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
    quite spectacular
    I would love to see our cars together for a shoot.
    Old BMWs

Comment

This car is SO cool! I can't get enough pictures...

Comment

Originally posted by lilcraigford View Post
        This car is SO cool! I can't get enough pictures...
        Haha, thanks man! There are a few more pics on my Flickr profile. I'm just in the middle of moving right now so car stuff is taking a backseat (lol) for the next week, but there are some changes planned and I'll throw some new pics up in this thread in a couple weeks. Cheers!
        Old BMWs

Comment

I love this car. Great work.

Comment

Just checked your flicker, that head unit is amazing + wheels + pretty much everything is hot! Where is the head unit from?

Comment

that sepia pic is almost as nice as ur car
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Saw it at the shop, love the interior and how the whole thing tied together.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Smith View Post
                  Thanks for the positive vibes! The motor is a built 1969 M10 that's probably putting down around 145-150 hp at the moment. Highlights consist of an Ireland 292 cam, 121ti head, 10:1 pistons, E12 valves, twin Weber 45 DCOE carbs and an Ireland step header.
                  i would be interested in some more explanations, what is special about E12 valves, they come from an M10 engined E12, right?

As english is not my native language, i don't understand all the technical means such as "Ireland step header"---- ok writing it i understand that you put an header (first part of exhaust, right?) from IE?
                  do you work a bit on the head, some porting or something.
                  I am building a M10B20 (2,0L injection 4 cylinders) for my E21, and if for now i want it to be bone stock for a time, i hope to go through some mods in the near future, i planed some 292° shrick cam and shrick valves & springs, an header.
                  but what you said about pistons and E12 valves is interesting to keep in mind!

Anyway, your car is one of my favorite of all time, love the wheels to death(again!?) i really love the idea of putting some classic wheels on it! Interior is sick and the overall car is just perfect to me!

i was coming for that, guess what i discover on my favorite tumblr:

Comment

^^ I'm PMing you some more info about the setup. Great to see those pics going around Tumblr now!
                    Last edited by Michael Smith; 06-16-2011, 08:42 AM.
                    Old BMWs

Comment

what did you end up doing for adapters?
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

What are you running for suspension? It looks fantastic.

If you need a pair of E24 seats let me know. I have a set that I planned on putting in my '02, but since came upon a completely reupholstered interior my plans changed course.

Comment

Just thought I'd stop in here and mention that this car is drop dead gorgeous and is bad-ass all around.

That is all.

Comment

need moar pics for 3rd page!!
                            05 Scion xB
                            84 BMW 533i

Comment

wowww so cool

Comment

brilliant!

Are the adapters aluminum?
                                - Garrett

@mtm_garrett on Instagram