Running out of Gas can be really alright... *photos*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lownslow2point0 View Post
    immaculate! i love the color to. its different.
    its the OG color
    ....you stink like new car....

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital K.
      think I got the coolant leak sorted out. its raining so I guess I'm not doing any driving around today. will likely change the oil, and clean the garage.
      had a great day. fixed the coolant leak...again. I think permanently this time. changed the oil and drove it to the gas station that has non oxy. put maybe 8 miles on it. really need my catch can from 42dd. the left intake filter has to come off to check the oil, and I cut myself doing something or another. added some digital K DNA to the oil. knowing my history its bad luck, but now I'm in there....

the brand new fucking cable I bought had the end pop off of it on the throttle right in front of 3 hot chics I was trying to show off for. brand new cable too. damnit. epic fail. turned the idle screw up to limp it home and I still couldnt get up a hill. but hell. I didnt have a windshield so I just stood up leaned over and operated the throttle with my hand to get her home the last mile or so. got a lot of looks...

Jes went after the a pillars today and did a great job of installing the material there. it makes a huge improvement. She just has the b and c pillars left.

as always penny the dog was on hand for moral support.

Comment

• engine bay is pretty much complete. other than the stuff I want to do to it. also upgraded the instrument cluster ideas. Really thinking another 911 would be a good replacement for this thing lately... super tough.

Comment

Working...
        X