My Sentra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sentra

Had a photo shoot last night of some rolling shots. Only have one of the pictures so far as she is still editing the rest of them. Let me know what you guys think! Keep in mind.. it's only a Sentra...

More pictures to come!

This very pretty sentra with good combination of wide and offset wheels

Comment

Looks pretty cool man, needs something to fill that empty grille though.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB View Post
        Looks pretty cool man, needs something to fill that empty grille though.
        Yeah that was actually due to hitting a cat while going about 50 lol.. hoping to replace the front end sometime this year. The entire front end needs paint anyway.

Comment

some pics it looks like a ser some a SE? Hope its the se with the sr in it
          I was born with nothing and still have most of it left

Comment

That looks pretty damn good. Nice work for modding something a little different.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo_lc1 View Post
              some pics it looks like a ser some a SE? Hope its the se with the sr in it
              It's actually a 1.8s

Nissan thought it would be a great idea in 02 when the spec-v was released to stop putting the SR in the base model and went to the QG18. Very reliable motor but no power whatsoever. I can't complain though.. great for a DD. 118,xxx and i've never had a problem out of the motor.

It has all the exterior modifications of a SE-R after many years of changes lol. The only difference is that the color blue of my car was never offered for the spec-v.

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
              That looks pretty damn good. Nice work for modding something a little different.
              Thanks man!

Comment

Here is what the car looked like when I first got it (minus the grill) to give you an idea of all the changes it's been through.

Comment

I know you! Ha Looking good man. Post some more of those wheel combos! W84MEEE!

Comment

more pics

Comment

Forgot I had a thread on here lol. Here's a few more pics:

One from summer Import Alliance

And here's a few that my friend took at a Sentra meet last weekend:

Trying to save up now for new coilovers to replace these so I can go down about another inch or so. Also have a rear lip on the way that should be here on Wed.

Comment

Working...
                      X