Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Clubman Pickup (Photoshop)

Hi everyone!

After seeing Andrew's awesome Mini Clubman on the blog and the forum, I was inspired to try one myself. I love seeing these modified so I had fun working on this one. I wanted to try something different with the base and figured it'd look great as a pickup so that's exactly what I've done to it. So, the modifications:

Pickup conversion.
    Chrome trim replaced with black, i.e door handle.
    Smoothed fuel cap lid, tailgate and rear bumper.
    Custom centre exhaust.
    Roof chop.
    Tail light deletes.
    Custom number plate.
    Refurbished (Originals badly curbed) lips with custom Diamond racing centres.

Hope you enjoy this one guys, take a look at the links to see the full size, better quality images.

Cheers!

Original -

Modded -

That's actually pretty sick... I'd love to see it chopped with other wheels.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

''If you build it, they will come'' That is all.
      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
      Internet high five for you.

Comment

WOW. i was expecting to see this actually executed instead of a pshop, so im a little disappointed, but that looks DAMN good!

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
          WOW. i was expecting to see this actually executed instead of a pshop, so im a little disappointed, but that looks DAMN good!
          Yeah I'm sorry about. I appreciate these aren't everyone's cup of tea so that's why I put '(Photoshop)' in the title just so people know in advance that it's not real. Cheers for liking it though!

Comment

Badass. Make it real!

Comment

If the rear of the cab was a bit shorter and / or the bed a bit longer, I'd be drooling all over the place right now.

Someone build this, right now!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I did this to a remote control mini once haha looks pretty cool. Probably wouldn't be very useful in real life though.
                IG: pwwhite

Comment

Make it real [2]!!!!!!
                  drugstoreviewer.com

Comment

looks sick!

Comment

Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                      ''If you build it, they will come'' That is all.

Comment

A longer bed would make this so sweet. It could totally be done. I'm not keen on the steelies, but man this would be so cool...

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

looks badass. make it real, a good handling pick up hah are these the awd ones??

Comment

Originally posted by Vermilion View Post
                            Yeah I'm sorry about. I appreciate these aren't everyone's cup of tea so that's why I put '(Photoshop)' in the title just so people know in advance that it's not real. Cheers for liking it though!
                            nah no **** comin from me at all! i would love to have a clubman someday, very cool/functional!

Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                            Originally posted by Kielan
                            VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                            ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Wow that is awesome. You did a great job! I'd be all over that if they ever came out with one.
                              AccuAir Suspension |

IG: @ultimatetaba

Comment

Working...
                              X