Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Mike, hope you get everything refuneded and you are able to get rusty back up running, and you will the wheels back, or atleast money for them.

I guess that you cant contain so much awesomeness in one place, it will simply explode.
    -Instagram@jdjurhuus
    Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

• Damn Mike that really sucks.. Its really good to know nobody got hurt though.. That shit looked intense.. I personally know how it is to lose a car to fire..

GECKOSquad
      NIKOND7000 Shooter | flickr

Comment

• Damnit satan. E34 this time around? You are an amazing fabricator, I cant wait to see what you get your hands on next. Glad you're safe
        Basco

Comment

• holy shit.. talk about horrible luck.

just shocked that something like that even happened . glad no one was hurt!
          Preston
          Stance Wi
          'More then Fitment'
          TDMImports
          Ravage Performance
          My Photo Album

2007 Civic Sedan - Daily whore
          2004 Sentra Specv - Track Car

Comment

• Originally posted by Zic View Post
            I guess that you cant contain so much awesomeness in one place, it will simply explode.
            Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is definitely a comical way to look at it with out being rude or distasteful. Nicely said.

Comment

• My heart really goes out to you, Mike. This is just dreadful.

Comment

• ='(... This is a travesty. Like all those who have posted previously, it is with a lightened heart to know that everyone is okay. May it be a stepping stone to something far greater and more inspirational, as well all agree it surely will be. Much prayer and support will always be there for you Mike, especially from this SW community. You will always be the infamous M.Burroughs...
                "I know I'm not Stance|Works material. I'm just a fan. " - Stretchd8

"Jesus must love me " - FittedDownLow

Comment

• Cant belive this, just got home from work and saw it on Tumblr

Comment

• that sucks, really sorry!

but the important thing is that you're a man that will keep moving forward...

flickr

Comment

• that suck too much good luck with everything

Comment

• Wow this sucks.

Go VW next! Mk1 rabbit or jetta!

Something like this

Last edited by tylerMN; 04-11-2011, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• Bummed out seriously Mike... Tragic day and a end to an iconic car..... Best wishes to you and glad you guys are still able to walk away from it all...

Comment

• Really sad to hear this, Mike. Gutted to see another iconic car leave the scene.

Comment

• This is the car that brought me over from bimmerforums and really opened my eyes in general. My heart sank as I read this, best wishes go out to you.
                              "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

• The legend is dead
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X