Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never got a chance to see Rusty in person, but like everyone knows from one idea to another, this car was an icon. Sad that he had to go this way, but like everyone else said glad to hear that everyone made it out okay. Sorry to hear about this though

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
      Mike,

Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
      This.

Comment

• Sucks man hope you had insurance. Best of luck on what ever you dream up next.
        Originally posted by PAndaBlack
        sawblades on s2k............................................... ................CHANGED my view on life forever...way to sick for this lifetime

Comment

• Sad to hear especially after seeing it in it's glory at H2Oi.

At least your okay man, material things can be replaced.

Comment

• glad you're ok man, on to the next one!
            @sd262 - instagram

Comment

• I never got to meet Rusty Slammington.

I posted in the thread on BF.c and Facebook... glad no one was seriously hurt and something else (like your house) didn't go up.

Comment

• Seeing this car evolve from a stock schwarz 535i to a hand-built icon was wonderful. Good to know everyone is physically unharmed.

Best of luck to you Mike... and as my dad always said 'Don't fall in love with anything that can't love you back!'

Looking forward to your future project(s)!

Comment

• R.I.P Rusty

probably my fav BMW on the planet earth.

Comment

• I was on Flickr and those pictures popped up on the main page... really sorry to hear and sad to see! Glad nobody was hurt... but damn...

Comment

• Sad day indeed.
                      Rusty I feel is a car that will never be forgotten.

Comment

• This means you have to use the engine that killed Rusty to create the next car...
                        IG: pwwhite

Comment

• saw this on fb man, so sad to hear...btw did you delete your fb i couldnt find you on my friends list. It's Dylan from Sowo with the blue 20th in NC

Comment

• Speaking of engines. Did Rusty's Toyota engine go up in flames as well? From what you can see on the pictures it doesn't look as it it was stored in the garage?

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• How did i miss this? Oh my God... I am really glad to hear you and everyone got out okay Mike. wow, i never expected to see this when i opened this thread.
                              Rusty truly was an epic machine, and embodied everything that makes for an epic build. I know you guys will turn this truly unfortunate situation into an opportunity to raise the bar even higher for future projects.
                              sigpic
                              1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
                              1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

• E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
                                E36 M3 Mugello rot
                                GEN2 TUNDRA CM
                                https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

Working...
                                X