No announcement yet.

Sick ol' School Z on Motormavens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw one in sweden once with an rb26 with tripple 45 weber carbs.
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
      I hope he's got money cause they cost a lot. I've spent 2k on mine and it still doesn't run.
      How much would I need to spend? I'm guessing I'm not gonna need to spend more than 5k on the car, The Zcar enthusiast forum's cars are typically $1k-$6.5k completely finished and running.

As for the Z posted here...
      Snap. Thats all I gotta say.
      sigpic
      Always make sure to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before criticizing them, that way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
      -Af

Comment

Hey jon, welcome!

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Jondude324 View Post
          How much would I need to spend? I'm guessing I'm not gonna need to spend more than 5k on the car, The Zcar enthusiast forum's cars are typically $1k-$6.5k completely finished and running.

As for the Z posted here...
          Snap. Thats all I gotta say.
          Damn well they're getting deals like crazy. A running car with minimal rust can go from $1.5-3k. Then there's maintenance, lowering, performance parts.

My engine setup alone will probably run me $5k then 2-3k for susp., another $2k for paint then I still have interior left.
          ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
          Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

do that :] very very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
              Damn well they're getting deals like crazy. A running car with minimal rust can go from $1.5-3k. Then there's maintenance, lowering, performance parts.

My engine setup alone will probably run me $5k then 2-3k for susp., another $2k for paint then I still have interior left.
              Well, i mean im assuming the cars on zcar arent slammed and stanced, at least most of them for sale at that price

Flickr

Comment

Working...
              X