X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    +1

And here I thought he'd converted all the atheists into believers.

Isn't it about time you changed your sig, Sean? To, I don't know, just some white space?
    Isn't about time you built a fuckin car and stopped pretending you're awesome because you work for a shop that does rad shit?

Comment

• Ho snap. Its about to get feisty up in somebodies thread.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by boostAbear View Post
        I can get flamed all I want for this, but Miles seems like a cool guy, car is dumped, and he has fun with it...that's all that matters right?
        Seandub I understand you are one of the OG's here, and I respect that, but you seem to talk a lot of shit for having an E36 dropped on sawblades..
        lol

Comment

• With all the money in Sean's car he could probably buy BoostaBear's car 3 times over, lol.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            And I still understand what they mean, he's someone that you have to meet to really understand. I wanted to meet him just so I could see if my thoughts about him were right or if I was being an irrational prick. I was being an irrational prick in the end. But I still understand what other people who still don't like him are saying.
            I respect that.
            Originally posted by boostAbear View Post
            I can get flamed all I want for this, but Miles seems like a cool guy, car is dumped, and he has fun with it...that's all that matters right?
            Seandub I understand you are one of the OG's here, and I respect that, but you seem to talk a lot of shit for having an E36 dropped on sawblades..
            Not on sawblades. His RSs he built were baller as absolute fuck and if you haven't seen them you should go find them.
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Isn't about time you built a fuckin car and stopped pretending you're awesome because you work for a shop that does rad shit?
            I mean.... he is kinda cool for working for a shop that constantly pumps out mind blowing cars.
            1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
            2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
            flickr

Comment

• Yea but he's just the fuckin blogger who drives a civic.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                Yea but he's just the fuckin blogger who drives a civic.
                oxer drives a civic what's wrong with civics?
                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                flickr

Comment

I recommend you stop talking there.
                  I am not gonna stop, I am just stating my opinion. Just kind of seems arrogant some times is all. Miles keep doin what you do.

Comment

I am sure you wouldn't say this if you were in the game 2-3 years ago.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      Yea but he's just the fuckin blogger who drives a civic.
                      So why get so offended? This be the interwebz, where no-one gives a fuck.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I am not gonna stop, I am just stating my opinion. Just kind of seems arrogant some times is all. Miles keep doin what you do.
                        Better get some facts before you start saying shit like that then...
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                          Oxer drives a sick civic. There's a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                            But Oxer is cool and got tattoo on his leg!
                            Don't compare those two! Lol

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              So why get so offended? This be the interwebz, were no-one gives a fuck.
                              I'm not offended, I'm just posting my opinion.

Comment

With all the money in Sean's car he could probably buy BoostaBear's car 3 times over, lol.
                                If you are talking about my Mk4 I havent owned it for like 6 months now so I could really care less. I don't want to start some pissing match over who has more money in a car or not, I don't really think that is what it is about. I mean if ya don't like something, just don't post. No reason to talk shit the way he does..makes him kinda seem like an asshat, although I have never met him so I could be completely wrong..

Comment

Working...
                                X