This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by padraigmk3 View Post

I don't agree with this sentiment. If the car's already such junk, why does it matter if he runs it into the dirt?

He spent his money at FMU on something quality made. At least he's spending it on something practical, making an exhaust to give him increased ground clearance. When this miata permanently bites the dust, he can swap it over to a newer one when the time comes. Also, If he's driving with his frame touching the ground, I don't think expensive coils are going to make much of a difference. It's still going to ride like dick.
    Ok, If you want to go there, FMU Tucked the exhaust, Which inturn gave him more clearance, forcing him to go lower. Which In turn means this happening is FMU's fault. Is this what your getting at?

lol jk. Im bored.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      Natural selection at it's finest.

Never hope anyone gets hurt and I hope you learn from this.
      Yeah he learned low is a lifestyle...that not every1 can hang with. It really shows you natural selection at its finest

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

• Originally posted by HWY HNTR View Post
        I'm glad Paddy said something about you guys being assholes, someone had to say it haha. I've known people with Mk4 Supras blow their airbags because of the pressure of the turbo after they shift. Airbags go off on a lot of cars. Even if your car isn't as low as his is, if your car hits the ground hard enough on a bump or something your airbag could go off. Also why are you guys bringing up Fluid so much? You're mad because he spent money on a forum sponsor? STFU, no one wants to hear that. Hell more people should go visit fluid, even if it's just to say hi. They seem like great people. Stop turning this place into the BFC of stance websites. And lastly some of you guys bitching, don't even have cars that are stanced or anything, so go back to the rt and have a circle jerk

so bash on me if you must, but I can't stand it when you guys treat a fellow member on here so poorly, especially one that has a constant upbeat attitude and contributes to forum sponsors etc.
        Airbags go off because of pressure in the turbo when they shift? You just went full on retard.

All the critics have nothing but good things to say about fluid, have you read anything? Fmu knows how we feel since they are a part of that "circle jerk". You know the one you try and be apart of time to time.

I was refraining from posting in here but you're bordering on personal stuff here. All our criticism was about the car and his undeserved sense of accomplishment and as harsh as it is there is truth behind it. You are talking out of your ass, some of us don't have stanced cars? Not only is that inaccurate but has no bearing if someone dislikes a car or not. So let's not bring peoples credibility in to this mr. Airbags go off because of a blow off valve.

I have some words for fabel that I'm saving for a more intimate conversation than a stance forum, I'm just waiting till this whole ordeal is over.
        Last edited by Jesus Christ; 09-25-2011, 11:56 AM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

full on retard...
          "circle jerk"...
          out of your ass...
          for a more intimate conversation...
          This guy...

Jesus Christ...
          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayan View Post
            This guy...

Jesus Christ...
            Like what happened there?
            Last edited by Jesus Christ; 09-25-2011, 01:02 PM.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

some of us don't have stanced cars? Not only is that inaccurate
              I don't even have a car, let alone a stanced one. So whos inaccurate. I guarantee there is other members on this forum that don't have cars. But just love the community. I know i'm a newbie and you guys probally don't give two shits about my opinion. But everyone here lives by "Low is a life style". This guy went LOW and maybe he car doesn't look the best. But he followed that lifestyle to the teeth. He went as low as he could, and he's still trying to go lower. Not only is that dedication its the whole reason why we're here to go as low as we can. I never post here, but I was getting so annoyied with this bullshit bitching that is going on.

Comment

• Just read this entire thread yesterday.
                Bought a miata today.
                That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrturboextreme View Post
                  Just read this entire thread yesterday.
                  Bought a miata today.
                  That is all.

Sell it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                    Sell it tomorrow.
                    LOL knew that was coming.
                    Got it dirt cheap gonna mess around with it and see how I like it.

Might keep it but we will see.

Comment

• Can everyone stop bitching & boasting! Just let the story play out on it's own course.
                      If you think it's stupid, there is no need to post it up - If i seriously bothers you, there's a PM function or better still say it to him in person.
                      It's his choice to do this trip, he may well look back on it in a few years and think "i was an idiot back then" or he might say "best trip i ever set upon"
                      either way, let him do what he wants without the bitching on a forum It's hardly going to change his mind or actions only discredit the forum "community"
                      There's a difference between concern and just being a keyboard warrior. It goes both ways.
                      Hope you're safe though.
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajk View Post
                        Can everyone stop bitching & boasting! Just let the story play out on it's own course.
                        If you think it's stupid, there is no need to post it up - If i seriously bothers you, there's a PM function or better still say it to him in person.
                        It's his choice to do this trip, he may well look back on it in a few years and think "i was an idiot back then" or he might say "best trip i ever set upon"
                        either way, let him do what he wants without the bitching on a forum It's hardly going to change his mind or actions only discredit the forum "community"
                        There's a difference between concern and just being a keyboard warrior. It goes both ways.
                        Hope you're safe though.
                        I read "Come on guys, you know that all of us are on this forum not to give and entertain others opinions but to just show how everyone's cars are special in their own ways and we need to learn to just love each other. No need to give opinions, instead each person on the forum should expect that the only things that will be posted will be loving posts. No need to hurt each others feelings because this next generation is so sensitive."

Seriously. Its a forum. We come here to express our opinions. I swear some people are so fucking sensitive.
                        Originally posted by SeanDub
                        But of all the things you could Jew out on, suspension probably shouldn't be your first pick.

Comment

• this is way the fuck out of hand I don't even know where to start.
                          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                          flickr

Comment

• Love it or **** it, its still an obsession. Miles is probably still laughing his ass off reading your comments. You really can't understand him- I know I didn't, until you meet him. He set himself a goal, and went and did it. If the car is ruined once he gets back? Oh well. He had his fun times, and his memories with that car. And Miles, wish I coulda cruised with you man.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Laughing from others accidents.. Not cool, guys, not cool at all. People are showing their true colors..

I heard what happened, Miles, and Im glad you're ok. Too bad Fabel got his ass kicked a little, but Im sure it wont keep him down for long

Comment

• All the **** in here sucks!! It bums me out.
                                Fable your car is sick man! I hope everything is alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X