• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^ you both better be there
    HoodRatStatus
    Instagram @looneylow

Comment

• Originally posted by Pesty Demon View Post
      totally hijacking this thread lol but . . .
      . . . it's all good. your cars sweet; how could you not talk about it. thanks for posting the link FunfGang.

Originally posted by Stittacus View Post
      Heyo Fabel!
      Just reading through and I've got to admit, I'm impressed. That being said.. I **** those googley eyes -.- and I was kinda hoping they'd be gone by the sixth page haha!
      the part in bold made me & I agree. only problem is, how would I lure all of the elementary kids in my neighborhood to come closer to my car if I killed googley?

candy's gettin' to be quite expensive now with obama's latest taxing, so it's either googley or justin beiber. which would you rather roll with?

freshlikesushi: dude, I know you're not trying to argue, but you're wasting your time trying to convince me that miatas should be slammed on 16's or that mustangs trump turbos. & I certainly don't care to spend my cheddar on superman bodykits or multicolored primer paint jobs.

bottom line sushi, v

Originally posted by FABEL View Post

again, I'm not trying to say I'm the lowest in the land, just that my roadsters stupid low. also, please know that I just kick it with this lil roadster while I scrape as much pavement as possible. no biggie, it's not a contest. [/B]

Comment

• Originally posted by slampiece View Post
        you better be at h20 nigga
        what's H2O? is this some kind of pop culture come on that all dem hipsters are doin' now a days?

seriously, what's H20. I'm not nearly as familar with volvos as the Pro is.

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
        ^^ you both better be there
        oh yeah, what ya gonna do about it punk!

Comment

• Whats H20?.... Pffffth. greatest show ever.. So I hear
          Photo:Konky Photography

Comment

• best show i've ever seen. actually the best part for me is just being on the main drag (coastal hwy) and watching all the cars. or all the small meets in random parking lots, or cruizing next to some sick sick cars, or....just everything about h2o weekend!
            i <3 fatties

Comment

• Here's a random shot of it, as it sits currently, resting for the evening.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by iamjohnisrad View Post
                best show i've ever seen. actually the best part for me is just being on the main drag (coastal hwy) and watching all the cars. or all the small meets in random parking lots, or cruizing next to some sick sick cars, or....just everything about h2o weekend!
                I can't freaking wait to go for the first time! Such a noob...

And FMU, whats goin on with this thing??

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• it looks so janky
                  Disclaimer:
                  I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• Well cars go to shops for reasons...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• but his isnt lol.
                      its just getting worse since i saw it first
                      Disclaimer:
                      I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

Comment

• haha thanks alot fabel

Comment

• lol sushi why are you wasting so much energy? Click the back bottom

Comment

• so much? it's typing. none wasted. entertainment is what it is.
                            Disclaimer:

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                              I can't freaking wait to go for the first time! Such a noob...

And FMU, whats goin on with this thing??
                              Trying to pronounce your name out loud makes it sound like I have a speech impediment. But I won't stop until I get it right.

...Oh, the Miata, yeah. It's here for a few skidplates, tucking the exhaust, adding tophats to the coils, new headers and header wrap, and some other things I can't remember because I don't have the work order in front of me, and am far too lazy to retrieve it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• wait....hes having someone else do something you can do with a jack and hand tools? wtf
                                Disclaimer:

Comment

Working...
                                X