This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props!
    Gotta give you +2 thumbs up for the wheels, dunno what you're gonna do with them but i'm pretty sure you cant go wrong with equips no matter what. + another 2 thumbs ( wait.. i think that makes 4 lol) for the ride height!

Just curious, but where would you recommend me get one of those skid plates fabbed up for my z? I could probably figure something out on my own but i thought i'd give it a shot and ask first.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
      im the same height on 16s
      my frame rails drag going into my garage over that little itty bitty lip
      umm, unless your 16's are stretched & tucked under stock fenders by TWO INCHES then no. sorry. I've seen your car & it's ridicoulously awesome, more awesome than mine in many ways, but again, unless you're tucked 2in. to match a stretched 14x8in. wheel, I don't see how this could be.

I love the wheels you were selling (even kept bumpin' the sale) & proud to see you drifting an NA with a 302 powerplant. I've wanted to do the same swap, but realized I could never run longtubes or get hard on the throttle due to the oilpan, rear pumpkin, & driveshaft not being meant for that chassis. so I decided against it.

if you're saying your frame sits at my height when not under load (not your frankensteined swap), then I will apologize, but I've done considerable work to make this work. most guys stop stretchin' at 15 inchers, so it's hard to comprehend you saying that you're rimtuckin' 2in. all around with stock fenders.

again, I'm not trying to say I'm the lowest in the land, just that my roadsters stupid low. I know yours on the other hand is pushed hard & it certainly has ridicoulous cool factors all around that thing, but we just have different species of roadster.

if you're going to claim different, explain rather than coming in here just to take jabs. also, please know that I just kick it with this lil roadster while I scrape as much pavement as possible. no biggie, it's not a contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pesty Demon View Post
        Props!
        Gotta give you +2 thumbs up for the wheels, dunno what you're gonna do with them but i'm pretty sure you cant go wrong with equips no matter what. + another 2 thumbs ( wait.. i think that makes 4 lol) for the ride height!

Just curious, but where would you recommend me get one of those skid plates fabbed up for my z? I could probably figure something out on my own but i thought i'd give it a shot and ask first.
        so, 4 thumbs up? - never been complimented by an alien before, but I'm gracious none the less.

don't worry, the equips will only be improved. gotta make them mine; gotta make them unique, otherwise things tend to just come down to credit cards.

in regards to the skidplate, really glad you asked actually because yes I think I can help. the company that made mine actually specializes in the old Z's. I'll send you the link to avoid others from randomly calling to inquire rather than purchase. if anyone else wants the same, just post it here.

& btw, do you have a build thread anywhere? your car looks so lusty. I'd really enjoy viewing it without squinting into your avatar.

Comment

• 1 pic thread of an insanely sexy car served hot: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20780

And I'm still insanely curious whats happening with those wheels...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• And I'm still insanely curious whats happening with those wheels...[/QUOTE]

stuart don't get any ideas
            i <3 fatties

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              1 pic thread of an insanely sexy car served hot: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=20780

And I'm still insanely curious whats happening with those wheels...
              haha thanks, i was just about to link just now and saw that you beat me to it. thank you kind sir.

Comment

• Twas no problem, really. Love your car, almost bought a 240z instead of my e30, had a 3.0 stroker motor that sounded like God playing heavy metal haha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• totally hijacking this thread lol but boy... wait you see what i've got in store for the z

Comment

• Curses, now Im curious/ excited to see your car AND the Miata...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post

^ these are the very custom rear tophats at 2.5in & the fronts are still being made at 2.0in. lol, the company was very hesitant to even make them due to safety & trying to convince me that they'd never be needed in such deep dimensions. the owner got on the phone and said 98% of his orders are for 1.0in rears only & rarely is he ever asked to make fronts what so ever. something in regards to rear droop at track heights, but I said my car doesn't speak that language.
                      I have the same sizes on mine, and they didnt hesitate to make them lol weird
                      Disclaimer:
                      I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

and USE THE SEARCH BUTTON

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshLikeSushi View Post
                        I have the same sizes on mine, and they didnt hesitate to make them lol weird
                        Why am I not surprised about that? Haha.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by FABEL View Post
                          umm, unless your 16's are stretched & tucked under stock fenders by TWO INCHES then no. sorry. I've seen your car & it's ridicoulously awesome, more awesome than mine in many ways, but again, unless you're tucked 2in. to match a stretched 14x8in. wheel, I don't see how this could be.

I love the wheels you were selling (even kept bumpin' the sale) & proud to see you drifting an NA with a 302 powerplant. I've wanted to do the same swap, but realized I could never run longtubes or get hard on the throttle due to the oilpan, rear pumpkin, & driveshaft not being meant for that chassis. so I decided against it.

if you're saying your frame sits at my height when not under load (not your frankensteined swap), then I will apologize, but I've done considerable work to make this work. most guys stop stretchin' at 15 inchers, so it's hard to comprehend you saying that you're rimtuckin' 2in. all around with stock fenders.
                          my frame rails are the same height as yours just chilling. my fender arches are all higher than yours with the autokonexion kit. its designed for more clearance according to grinder or something.

as for oil pan, longtubes and whatever.
                          Oil pan is now well above the subframe thanks to the 3" mount raising, higher than my miata 1.8 was
                          headers arent even long tube. i am using block huggers then fitting down the normal areas
                          rear pumpkin? im running a 1.6, and i think itll last with the modifications on it, and the ford version nis an inch higher actually
                          driveshaft cost me about 160 bucks to have made

so yeah, v8 isnt all that much more expensive than a GOOD 1.8 built turbo swap. i priced it out. im like 2k more than what it would have been to fully build a 1.8 for the power i wanted.

that being said. i really dont like your car. its very bandwagonish, fanboy looking, and all around just a normal teenagers miata with nice wheels.
                          Disclaimer:
                          I am rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me, just dont be stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                            Why am I not surprised about that? Haha.
                            ok, i lied
                            i have 2.5 on the back and 1.75 on the front
                            Disclaimer:

Comment

• Heyo Fabel!
                              Just reading through and I've got to admit, I'm impressed.. Not so much by the car but by the fact that you held your ground through 6 pages..Impressed for sure. Esp with that cold welcome! Car looks like your car and glad you're havin' fun with it.
                              That being said.. I **** those googley eyes -.- and I was kinda hoping they'd be gone by the sixth page haha!

Comment

• you better be at h20 nigga
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X