(cell pix) update on my e21!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (cell pix) update on my e21!

So I've had my e21 for about 2 weeks now! I traded my wrecked 88 gtu rx7 for it. My e21 is an origonal 320is. Here's a pic of how it looked when I got it.

I decided to get some basset racing wheels 15x8+0 fronts and 15x8-12 rears. 195/50/15 tires all around.

My local tire shop had a bit of trouble mounting the tires ha

Next obvious step! Cutting the springs, I wanna get the ground controll kit asap though.

So this is the finished product.... need to go about a half inch lower in the back and an inch in the front. But I'll get better pics soon! My buddy just got a pretty sick cannon slr

well done

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

They had trouble putting a 195/50/15 on an 8". . . WTF? They obviously have no clue what they are doing.
      SLAMMED GARAGE
      slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
        They had trouble putting a 195/50/15 on an 8". . . WTF? They obviously have no clue what they are doing.
        Haha I live in montana, streched tires are basically unheard of, the tire shop was recomending a 225/55 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Petis View Post
          i LOLED

Comment

-12 in the back? Wow, thought they'd poke more. Looks pretty good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack01GC View Post
              -12 in the back? Wow, thought they'd poke more. Looks pretty good, though.
              I was expecting more poke also but a 7.5mm spacer should put me right where I want to be. I'm happy with the front fitment though.

Comment

there is an e21 for sale locally for $600, this is not helping me not buy it

looks good man, how many coils did you cut out to get it where it sits now?

Comment

Idk...smthing looks off...I think if you went with some rs's or other mesh wheel set up it would look way better. imo stocks looked better

///M3 drivers have no friends! -Jeremy Clarkson....

Comment

awesome quick work dude!

Comment

clean the siderepeaters and yellow centre lights and will be lovellllly
                      Build Thread:Bagged Integra Type R DC2.

Comment

Originally posted by 1988montecarloss View Post
                        there is an e21 for sale locally for $600, this is not helping me not buy it

looks good man, how many coils did you cut out to get it where it sits now?
                        I cut around 3 in the back and 2 in the front you should pick it up man! fun cars for sure

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
                        Idk...smthing looks off...I think if you went with some rs's or other mesh wheel set up it would look way better. imo stocks looked better
                        I thought so too? i think its just the angle this picture was taken at. Once my friend takes pics with his cannon it should look a tad more proper.

Comment

Originally posted by Topazkd View Post
                          i think its the combination of the ugly front bumper and the lack of lows

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                          Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
                          ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
                            i think its the combination of the ugly front bumper and the lack of lows
                            Thanks? I'm not able to go lower untill I have coils. And I like the look of the stock bbs front spoiler/bumper

Comment

Working...
                            X