The results of a trip to Canada...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Krystal, will you be at port townsend?
    I want to see this interior in person. I'm in discussion with tim at velocity about some upcoming work, wouldn't mind taking a peek and checking it out up close before making a final decision on stitching/leather options.

Comment

That I am Justin.

And yes of course i'll be at Port Townsend. The work Tim did is AMAZING.

Comment

Originally posted by krystals_gli View Post
        That I am Justin.

And yes of course i'll be at Port Townsend. The work Tim did is AMAZING.
        Krystal... whats goin on tonight? I heard your parents did an amazing job when creating you and I'd like to take a peek and check you out up close before Jawlsin so hard I gotta go fap... wait... uh... er... what... LOOK! A SHARK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
          Krystal... whats goin on tonight? I heard your parents did an amazing job when creating you and I'd like to take a peek and check you out up close before Jawlsin so hard I gotta go fap... wait... uh... er... what... LOOK! A SHARK!!!
          Wow Paul...

Comment

Don't act surprised... Miss you BTW

Comment

Woohoooo Canada, Thanks for the pics Justin summer's gunna be dope as fawk!

Comment

Both look super hard!! i can't wait to see the passat bagged. I miss being a tech at the VW dealer here in SD cause cool cars and hot girls came in all the time

Comment

Working...
                X