No announcement yet.

Cars of Swang-N-Bang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caveman Stance FTMFW!!!!! I have full lock on my wheels, I guess Z33s just have it like that.

And to the guy that said the wheels look cheap, please show me what you are putting on your ride. If you say BBS please try again.....

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

I fockin shat myself!

Crazy, crazy rides... much love!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

man some old pics and recent one for the winn. Thnks for everyones comment swang n bang baby thats how we do, and we ride coils cause you never know when some stranger on the road will take rolling shot of you while you are driving so we just gotta be ready haha.

And for pics of the red eclipse there is a couple in the swang n bang intro thread, i have better pics just not on comp.

lookin forward to meeting ya that are going to stance of the union meet
        S W A N G n B A N G.com...get wit it...

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
          Caveman Stance FTMFW!!!!! I have full lock on my wheels, I guess Z33s just have it like that.

And to the guy that said the wheels look cheap, please show me what you are putting on your ride. If you say BBS please try again.....
          Don't be *****' on BBS now... I'm not a huge fan of the wheels either, but the cars are sick nonetheless, and I know the wheels fit the style.

Comment

Oh no not *****' on BBS wheels, those our one of my favorite wheels ever, Just wanted to know his opinion on what he considers expensive wheels..

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

sicklicious. I was on the fence about picking up a set of the work SC2's for my ISF but after seeing that 350 I may need to order them asap!

Comment

nice to see yall on here
                way to rep the tx
                -Matt

Comment

Damn. I can't believe those cars are all on coils and still have front bumpers. Doin Stance justice you guys, keep that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolzy View Post
                    any of the red supra in the first pic?????
                    If i'm correct, I believe its a Mitz Eclipse.....converted w/ a supra rear-end....
                    sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by junjdm View Post
                      If i'm correct, I believe its a Mitz Eclipse.....converted w/ a supra rear-end....
                      I thought it looked more like a DSM. I don't really care for when people do that. I saw an Integra once with a G35 rear end conversion, and even though the work was up to par, it was still just such a "poser" car. I dunno, I guess it's like the whole fake wheels debate lol.

Comment

VERY well played sir. game, set and match

Comment

Originally posted by lunek View Post
                          and we ride coils cause you never know when some stranger on the road will take rolling shot of you while you are driving so we just gotta be ready haha.

Absolute fuckin' GANGSTA. The best excuse ever for ridin' so low 24/7.

Love the cars and i'm not a fan 350s.
                          E36 M3 EVOLUTION-E36 328i TOURING

Comment

these z's made me get wide wheels and stretched tires.
                            Rollin' Tropical, Sittin' Low as Possible

Comment

Here's one I took of starve's old wheel setup.

http://www.team16niss.org
                              http://www.futurabrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
                                The money spent doesn't impress/mean anything to me. I don't mean that as in they should have spent more money, it's just not my style. I like a more (IMO) classy type of wheel than that, no matter what the cost. But yeah, BBS would be a good example. I'm not ******, just not my thing; It works for them and the style they're going for, and they pulled it off very well

Comment

Working...
                                X