No announcement yet.

Post your old cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^Uuuu Siiccckkk that thing looks goood. More pics...oh is that one of the roll cages you did?

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flavourless View Post
      Looks grumpy
      Originally posted by da3bous
      I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

All of you from BF.C should remember these...

The first car

The second

Some other thing I have
        2010 Mega Cab Cummins
        2007 Boosted C6Z

Young and Dangerous...

Comment

My old BMW's:

318is

E36M3

E30 323 '83 (only 55K miles on the clock)

Comment

First car before I even started driving. '78 280Z. Body Kit, fender flares, cut springs, whale tale, N1 muffler. I was waiting for a couple parts to arrive to install my R200 LSD rear end then out of no where, I wake up to my car on a Salvation Army flat bed to be donated by my dad....
            2000-2005

2003-2007
            Then I got my moms Accord handed down to me, which she bought brand new in September of 1993. Coils, HIDs, Racing Sparco wheels, OZ Racing wheels, chrome Kosei Immorals lol...and couple of other small things here and there. Drove this Sophomore year up until the first half of Senior year, then saved up for a down payment on my BMW March 2006. Drove this as my run around car up until it got stolen on Thanksgiving 2007.

[URL=http://img96.imageshack.us/i/bmwwch.jpg/][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3350/bmwwch.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img96/bmwwch.jpg/1/][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/bmwwch.jpg/1/w320.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

a few of the many, only ones i found online

turbo vr6

mk3 vr

mk3 cabrio

only legal mk3 variant in the us (regret selling)

had different wheels when i owned it

when i sold it

my current daily - tdi sportwagen

wife's toy (soon to be alpine white)

Comment

Started off with a Ford Focus ZTS that I quickly sold after it got Tboned.

Used the insurance money to buy an XJ8 with bent valves/rebuilt the motor with my dad:

Sold that, gave my dad most of the $ since hes broke, and bought a 318iS (dont have pics of it when I got it):

Was in the process of buying Vlads Type1s and building an m50 when a Haitian lady drover over the front nose:

Bought an e30:

Had titles issues so I sold the e30 and used a school loan (LOL) to buy a 00 528/5:

(dont know where the pics with the mitos are)
                Sold that car to buy Andre's 540 which is my current vehicle and in my sig.

I've had some random shit in between that i'm forgetting.

Comment

Psiglx...dude, you've had a lot of cars. I have to ask about the Cabrio though.

Comment

I was thinking I may venture outside of BMWs one day

Comment

• Great thread! Works better here than other forums, I actually went through all of the cars!

I've had quite a few in 14 years (today, actually ) :

1. '91 Chevy S-10 4.3. Limo tint, 16x8 Ultra sawblades. Badass.

2. '92 Jeep Wrangler with LOTSA chrome. Ultra tristars in chrome, 4" lift, 33's, yada yada. I was a tool in high school.

3. '93 VW Passat VR6. Modded pretty nicely for a 19 year-old in 1998.

4. '97 GTI VR6. I was murdering cars before anyone knew what murder was.

5. '81 BMW 320i, Lapis Blue. Really ugly and really slow. Bought for $900, sold for $900 a month later. I ***** it.

6. '97 M3/4. Hella clean. Lasted a month.

7. '98 M3 Cosmos/Magma. First one with 8.5s up front. LEGENDARY.

With 19" RGRs:

8. '95 325is. Had a total of nine different sets of wheels.

Became a Spec E36, then it was totaled at RA.

9. '89 325is. Four different sets of wheels, here with 16" front, 17" rear Azev Type A.

10. Murder wagon.

11. M3 Cabbie, HREs, Supersprint, yada yada. You've seen it.

12. '98 M3/4, 18x10 CHs.

13. '07 Tahoe. 24s, 5" drop, no chrome. Had four months.

14. '03 F250 6.0 PS stock (current).

15. '95 325is BMWCCA Spec E36 (current).

16. '91 332ic (current).

17. '00 323iT (current).

Geordie Johnston - Atlanta, GA
                      1990 560 SEC Euro 300hp | 2005 E55 AMG Wagon | 1998 S210 E320

Comment

• How did your red M3 die?

Comment

• BimmerDawg -- I want to borrow you CHs so bad.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
                            How did your red M3 die?
                            Rolled it off of a mountain down a 120 ft. hill. Walked away from it.

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
                            BimmerDawg -- I want to borrow you CHs so bad.
                            Not mine anymore. Sitting on my brother-in-law's wagon:

Geordie Johnston - Atlanta, GA
                            1990 560 SEC Euro 300hp | 2005 E55 AMG Wagon | 1998 S210 E320

Comment

• Originally posted by B Rod View Post
                              Psiglx...dude, you've had a lot of cars. I have to ask about the Cabrio though.
                              a lot? thats only back to 2003 and didn't include my mk2's and mk1

the cabrio was going to get a vr swap for the wifey...she got an offer for much more then we paid and it sold quickly

i just realized i forgot my corrado project too

pic after my ex took it in the divorce

Comment

• I had a mk2 jetta that was stock as hell and auto. but i still miss it.
                                and then there was this guy, '69 enfo cortina 1600gt. sold that one too early too

Comment

Working...
                                X