No announcement yet.

Post your old cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I originally had a '94 Trooper. Bet you can guess why I have no pictures of it...haha. It was a gas hog and I never took advantage of going off roading with it.
    Next two are in the next picture together.

I actually sold Sean the Integra, and this is how it looked before he got his hands on it. What a transformation!
    Then I got an MR2 and pretty much rebuilt then entire engine. Sold it for a VERY nice profit which allowed me to get my E36.

And finally, when the gas prices when ape shit high, I got a 2nd gen Integra and sold it to a coworker after.

Comment

hehe, that integra... oh my

Comment

Mike you need smaller wheels

Comment

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          Mike you need smaller wheels
          ah ha!

Comment

First car: 1992 VW Golf Mk3

Bought like this:

Ended up like this:

Then bought the BMW I currently own.

Then got this for 500€:

Polished it up a bit, sold for 3000€:

Then bought this for 50€ without seeing it before hand, seller claimed the car was in pretty ok shape, just the interior and engine was pretty much gone. Turned out the whole car was bent - ended up selling it for 150€ to some guy who exported it to Africa.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

History here it comes..

First: MB E420 W210

Second: Toyota Carina II

(Was only for 1 winter)

Third: BMW E28 528i

(not pic of mine but exact same look from rims to color)

Forth: BMW E39 530d (Images in showroom...)
              Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
              Now: MB W211 320cdi
              Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                First car: 1992 VW Golf Mk3

Bought like this:

Ended up like this:

Then bought the BMW I currently own.

Then got this for 500€:

Polished it up a bit, sold for 3000€:

Then bought this for 50€ without seeing it before hand, seller claimed the car was in pretty ok shape, just the interior and engine was pretty much gone. Turned out the whole car was bent - ended up selling it for 150€ to some guy who exported it to Africa.

I love your MK3

Comment

This is my Jeep, It doesn't look as nice anymore, but I still have it...

And this is the civic si I had for like 2 years before trading it in to get the M3 Vert...

Comment

from 09/2001 to 06/2004

2000 Honda Civic EX

NO PICTURES

from 06/2004 to 02/2007

2004 VW GTI 1.8T

from 03/2007 to 07/2008

2003 BMW X5 3.0i

from 06/2007 to now

1997 BMW 328i

Comment

I have owned somewhere in the area of 80 cars in the last 16 years, I dont even have pictures of all of them, let alone time to make a list. Here are a few that I found pics of in a five minute search. Every car I have ever bought, came stock and I did the mods myself.

My first "modded" car, circa 1995. 92 Toyota Paseo, had the tire stretch back then, but how bout that wheel gap and the gold trim My sister still drives this car (back in stock form now)

1999-ish bought my 98 Mustang, with the amount of poon I got in this car, I am really tempted to buy another one. Again tire stretch and wheel gap

also 1999, did up a 90 300Z..two years before the fast and furious movie came out, BTW.

Bought my 2000 Denali in cash in 01, shouldve gone lower...

Traded the Denali in for my E46

Had an E21 briefly

Traded a slammed 96 Impala SS for this 98 740iL...pepto bizmo suit and you cant see the gold mouth grill, oh man, Vegas was a fun place to live..

Sold teh E38 and bought my first and last E36 (before modded pic, but it's got chicks)

Had a Blazer for one winter, kinda wish I kept it after putting money into the bastid

Bought my old E39 with the E36 money, wish I had cranked the coils down further and bought better wheels. Still see this car around town all the time.

Got rid of this piece about a month ago. My third and least fav E30 (second E30 vert). I am done with the Chariot of Gods.

So, thats about a tenth of my past cars, and many many more to come.
                      [

Comment

In order:

Baller-ass wheel gap champion:

Ol' Red:

Ol' Blue:

Dylan Leff - www.originalplate.com

Comment

So jealous....

My old e30.

to

My old Blazer

to

Had a really nice stereo in it that ended being its undoing (didn't survive a break in)

I like em dropped.

Comment

My old GTI. Loved that car more than anything. And not a bad way to start driving.

It was leased, so after four years it had to go back to the dealer. Got the e46 because my sister doesn't need a car in NYC. She's not too happy with what I've been doing to it haha
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

My first car was a 1990 integra rs no pictures.

Then I got this 1994 civic hatch

I sold the hatch to a friend and picked up this 2004 wrx

Then Jamo helped me pick up this bike 2005 gsxr 600

With a little persuasion from bryan and sean I decided I was time for the suby to go

I replaced it with a 2004 330i zhp

It was short lived. Then i picked up my 95 m3 with insurance money

Comment

Officially an "old car". No longer mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X