HONDA contant.....DC fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HONDA contant.....DC fun

new around here......am i stance worty? over the winter its gonna get some change but for now this is what i have to offer

in need of a good camara...this PIS is a POS....lol i just bought a 328i that imma start working on....oh and the matchin daily for Sh*ts and cause im a pic whore.

WTF... Why do you have Honda badges on an Acura. That doesn't even make sense cuz they're UBER different!!!!! lolz. looks good thus far. needs more low and poke but good showing mate.
    stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

nice cars. def more low and poke but good so far. are you in NY? where at

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Looks like a fun car, and yeah, where in NY?

Comment

upstate near vt....deff need to be lower....and yeah poke once im rolling on some bbs's
          but as far as the H's on it, HONDA motor co. makes acuras theres nothing on the car that says or has a A ive swapped everything wheels, steering wheel, emblems, cluster, motor, suspention, and EVEN ALL MY GLASS IS OEM HONDA. so i can wear the badges with pride.....there even oem honda emblems from japan( Honda Integra R )

thanks for the comments tho.....glad to find a forums with no ****** ( or minimum..haha)
          has a honda owner ive learned to deal with it,

IF YOU DONT HAVE ****** YOUR NOT DOING IT RIGHT!

Comment

Slam it more and wider wheels for stance worthy, nice cars though

Comment

UHHHHHH....my "j/k" button wasn't working. .

<<<<---luv that guy....totally off topic
              stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

those are the plans lol
                few more pics of what its got..car is a 200k mile 1996 shell.....the only thing on the car original is the bare shell, and glass...everything else is swapped on.
                2001 itr front and rear convertions....itr wing/ tails...(side skirts not pictured) and omni track 1 peice coilovers....so i can goo lots lower!! evo8 Recaros and full black interior swap, JDM ITR motor, tranny(50km)197whp s-tuned dyno'd ITR 5 lug suspention swap and 98spec ITR wheels

Comment

oh yeah original BODY paint & glass! bumpers and ps fender painted...(front spay painted till winter gets here and it can get done....lol

Comment

Looks great dude, Welcome to stanceworks
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

This could be so much win, needs stretch/poke/low
                      Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                      You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

It's not a question of "worthy"... it's a product of progression. How far are you willing to take it? From what I see, you've got some room to make it better.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Mmmm...5 lug. Welcome to the site.

Comment

looks good man. those usdm front ends are starting grow on me. i used to be all about the jdm front ends but i dont know any more. definatly lower, poke, and stretch. i think i rear fog light would be pretty sick too.

Comment

its gunna look 234123418723694182640960x better with a the jdm front end lol

BAR / TheIllu510nEvo<-- check it out

Comment

Working...
                              X