X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul I dibs a futon now. Just saying.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Daves got one spot, second is reserved for Keilan... Anyone else comin from outta town we got spots for, probably David and Dani from Portland, and I know Spencer, and Andrew are gonna need some space to crash if they come up Friday night to party with the crew... Hum... Were gonna need more bunk beds cause we still got Ben, mike, pavel, Olek... I hope all you guys are bringing spare livers.... Jus sayin... It's gonna be a fuckin party, my Bets are placed with 3... 3 dead hookers is my guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
        Daves got one spot, second is reserved for Keilan... Anyone else comin from outta town we got spots for, probably David and Dani from Portland, and I know Spencer, and Andrew are gonna need some space to crash if they come up Friday night to party with the crew... Hum... Were gonna need more bunk beds cause we still got Ben, mike, pavel, Olek... I hope all you guys are bringing spare livers.... Jus sayin... It's gonna be a fuckin party, my Bets are placed with 3... 3 dead hookers is my guess.
        pffft im good for 3 dead hookers on my own lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Haha that's the spirit Dave... Speaking of dead hookers... Where the fuck is Sean and why hasn't he chimed in yet? He better be coming up for this!

Comment

Daves got one spot, second is reserved for Keilan... Anyone else comin from outta town we got spots for, probably David and Dani from Portland, and I know Spencer, and Andrew are gonna need some space to crash if they come up Friday night to party with the crew... Hum... Were gonna need more bunk beds cause we still got Ben, mike, pavel, Olek... I hope all you guys are bringing spare livers.... Jus sayin... It's gonna be a fuckin party, my Bets are placed with 3... 3 dead hookers is my guess.
            Save me a spot! Might be bringing a sleeping bag just in case.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• There will be plenty of places to crash, my house is open to anyone. I wish you still had your old place Paul, DAMN that would have been fun..

Comment

• Originally posted by Travis C View Post
                There will be plenty of places to crash, my house is open to anyone. I wish you still had your old place Paul, DAMN that would have been fun..
                btw Trav, i want a high res print of one of your shots. want me to PM you?
                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• In.
                  Only 800 miles?

Comment

• Originally posted by RD408 View Post
                    In.
                    Only 800 miles?
                    Yes.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      btw Trav, i want a high res print of one of your shots. want me to PM you?
                      Of course man, message me on FB

Comment

• OMGAAAhhhhh stho exthited! Pushing to finish the 2002 by then!
                        [URL=http://img96.imageshack.us/i/bmwwch.jpg/][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3350/bmwwch.jpg[/IMG][/URL] [URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img96/bmwwch.jpg/1/][IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/bmwwch.jpg/1/w320.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Never killed a hooker before, this shall be a learning experience.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If I give you a blood type can you arrange something local? Ben has seen me drink at these events - its probably not a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Never killed a hooker before, this shall be a learning experience.
                              Its easier then you think...

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                              If I give you a blood type can you arrange something local? Ben has seen me drink at these events - its probably not a good idea.
                              Haha my daily activities consist of things that are "not a good idea" that pretty much makes it a green light for me, killing hookers for instance.

Comment

• * Strokes imaginary beard *

Nearest airport? And who's picking me up?

Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X