Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tomorrow is the big day! so pumped to see everyones car. wish mine was gonna be there.

anyone gonna be going to waterwerks on sunday?? its at cheney stadium too.

Comment

• Originally posted by exexpat View Post
      Getting closer - hope the weather turns out to be good.
      Looks like it will be just about perfect! Everyone still plannin on rockin suits tomorrow night?

Comment

Getting closer - hope the weather turns out to be good.
        supposed to be 75, pretty sunny
        56' Big Back Glass Chevy
        08' Audi S5

Comment

• yes its here!!!!

Comment

• Forecast for 76 - still not too hot for a tailored suit
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

• Damn I'm h@tin' on this event... Shout out to the NorCal peeps attending!

Comment

• Had good time lots of hot cars!, hope everyone got a kick out the cube!

Comment

• artofstance@Waterwerks + Tailored Seattle:

Tailored X Waterwerks
                  CLICK FOR MOARR

Comment

• Looked like a pretty cool event! I didn't end up going, as the events are geared towards people of age (not the sexual age, the drinking age).
                    "...it's not about the parts, it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

Comment

• was a great turn out...i ended up driving with my boy in his GS300 on TE37's

Comment

• Originally posted by Orisue46 View Post
                        was a great turn out...i ended up driving with my boy in his GS300 on TE37's
                        ^Weren't those varrstoen's? I thought the show was kinda a let down. All the hype this show had with cars coming from all over the us and there were seriously maybe 100 cars. I figured it would fill at least half the parking lot. The quality of ride was nice but the volume was a major let down imo.

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
                        http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Comment

• Originally posted by RCFC89 View Post
                          ^Weren't those varrstoen's? I thought the show was kinda a let down. All the hype this show had with cars coming from all over the us and there were seriously maybe 100 cars. I figured it would fill at least half the parking lot. The quality of ride was nice but the volume was a major let down imo.
                          i gotta agree but i still had fun and there where alot of cool cars mostly vw lol
                          im josh. i have a supra

Comment

• Yo! im new to the forums here on StannceWorks
                            Check out some of my photos from tailored!

tailored eGarage Cadillacs by eGarage.com, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by RCFC89 View Post
                              FWIW, I like your car a lot.

In terms of constructive feedback, I would say...

1. Communication leading up to the event was lacking
                              2. Pull-in could have been planned better
                              3. I was surprised there was no competition aspect to the show, made me feel like it was just a big get together with entry fee, but not really a car show
                              4. Lack of concessions of any kind was strange. Would have at least communicated this to participants with a note to "bring your own food and beverage"

I thought Stancewars was about perfect and that show with the Tailored after party idea would have been ideal in my opinion.

Overall, I would give it a 6/10. The quality of cars was incredible and I still can't get over how good the A4 looks on the Rotiforms. Envy.
                              My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

FWIW, I like your car a lot.

In terms of constructive feedback, I would say...

1. Communication leading up to the event was lacking
                                2. Pull-in could have been planned better
                                3. I was surprised there was no competition aspect to the show, made me feel like it was just a big get together with entry fee, but not really a car show
                                4. Lack of concessions of any kind was strange. Would have at least communicated this to participants with a note to "bring your own food and beverage"

I thought Stancewars was about perfect and that show with the Tailored after party idea would have been ideal in my opinion.

Overall, I would give it a 6/10. The quality of cars was incredible and I still can't get over how good the A4 looks on the Rotiforms. Envy.
                                The feeling is mutual your jag is very nicely executed.

1. Very lacking
                                2. Can't complain I came in early with the sponsors.
                                3. The fact that it was a gathering/meet is why I expected many more cars then what showed.
                                4. What you didn't enjoy the 2 mile hike to get food at fred meyers

Stancewars had a decent showing but the judging was downright horrible. A judged show always includes a complete evaluation of each car entered in the show. What happen at stancewars was an insult to me and many others. 90% of the cars there weren't even looked at or judged. If your going to label something as a car show and release a judging criteria you best follow through. Many judged shows in the northwest have had a bad reputation for winning being more about who you know rather then what you have. Stancewars was no exception.
                                Last edited by RCFC89; 08-09-2011, 10:18 AM.

[89 FC3S] Stance GR+ coilovers/WORK Meister S1 3P 18X9+10 /18X10+5
                                http://www.stanceworks.com/2010/11/ryans-fc-rx7/

Comment

Working...
                                X