My ej1 with a new pair of shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ej1 with a new pair of shoes

new wheels are 15x9 +36 949 racing 6ul's. 8mm spacers in the rear and 10mm in the front. running 205/50 falken azenis rt-615k's. fenders are painted with a stone type finish. here are the pics from todays photoshoot

let me kno what you guys think
    sigpic

excellent fitment, love the meat on the tires. can't say i'm a fan of the canards on the front bumper or unpainted parts, but i like it a lot
    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

go lower1!

Comment

no really a fan of the whole front end of the car bc of the textured paint and the canards but it def could be great looking with only a few things different

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
        Originally posted by Kielan
        VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
        ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
          excellent fitment, love the meat on the tires. can't say i'm a fan of the canards on the front bumper or unpainted parts, but i like it a lot
          thanks man. i'm kinda back and forth about the canards. but the the fenders will be match painted once i get all the body work and paint done on the car

Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
          go lower1!
          i wanna go lower but my car might rub to bad when turning. i go on a few mountain runs a week and do local auto x events. here is a vid of me on my local touge

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GesQ8Hzm1nc"]YouTube - G-rats touge run ......... in the rain :p[/ame]

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
          no really a fan of the whole front end of the car bc of the textured paint and the canards but it def could be great looking with only a few things different
          thought i would try the paint out lol. had to get new fenders and they came primered so they were black to begin with....but it'll look much better once its all match painted
          sigpic

Comment

i wanna go lower but my car might rub to bad when turning. i go on a few mountain runs a week and do local auto x events. here is a vid of me on my local touge
            possibilty of a little more stretch up front? kind of dig the unfinished fenders!

Comment

Originally posted by G-rat View Post
              what are those?

and what lip is on the car?
              Last edited by MikeG; 01-16-2011, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeG View Post
                what are those?

Rubber bands?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoke726 View Post
                  possibilty of a little more stretch up front? kind of dig the unfinished fenders!
                  i wanna stick with a good sticky tire cause of the way i drive my car lol. thinkin of going with a 195/50 potenza RE-11. might get a little more stretch out of that. i'm running 205/50 falken RT-615k's right now. could go with a 195/45 toyo T1-R but i never really liked the way they grip lol
                  sigpic

Comment

fuck yeah, nice video
                    4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

what are those?

those are srr bumper quick releases. i can take the bumper off super easy

and the front lip is a wings west rs
                      sigpic

Comment

what are those?

I also need info on those things to hold the bumper intact. My bumpers constantly popping out. HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by jcruz View Post
                          I also need info on those things to hold the bumper intact. My bumpers constantly popping out. HELP!
                          here is a link to some silver ones on ebay

they make them in a bunch of different colors
                          sigpic

Comment

Looks good
                            I like the Stickered Interior parts because Its not to overdone

Comment

Awesome. Thanks a lot bro.

Comment

Working...
                              X