Tofubox.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    That didn't stop you from posting this one...
    i don't think I've ever read a comment from you towards me that didn't have attitude and sarcasm. sheesh.

Comment

I'm an asshole... It happens...

Comment

Bringing this shit back cause star shaped exhausts rock.

This is a vid of James and Lenny with there 2 insane Bosozoku styled xB's rollin around while we tried to find a place to shoot our cars...

Funny how xB guys are doing zokusha's better than any other car in the US.
        ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
        Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

ugh. i still think the guy with the yellow one did a horrible job on the over fenders.

keep in mind his wheels are a ridiculous negative offset. like..unsafe ridiculous.

Comment

There's really not much he can do when your wheels are 13j -93. I think he did a decent job but I'm looking forward to the red one being completed.
            Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
              Bringing this shit back cause star shaped exhausts rock.

This is a vid of James and Lenny with there 2 insane Bosozoku styled xB's rollin around while we tried to find a place to shoot our cars...

Funny how xB guys are doing zokusha's better than any other car in the US.
              The commentary in that stupid video was obnoxious

Comment

Way to much "lets cover all my bases with every trend ever repeated 4x on the car"

Nice ride height though, and the star is hxc

Flickr

Comment

Star exhausts are about as cool as this:
                  走ってる?    高画質で表示するを クリックして下さい。

and that shit ain't fucking cool.

I like em dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
                    There's really not much he can do when your wheels are 13j -93. I think he did a decent job but I'm looking forward to the red one being completed.
                    Well thats his dumbass fault. When Lenny posted that he got -40 whatever wheels that fool just wanted to one up him and look what he had to do to fit those disgusting wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave_The_BMXER View Post
                      Star exhausts are about as cool as this:
                      走ってる?    高画質で表示するを クリックして下さい。

and that shit ain't fucking cool.
                      That Crown is awesome.

Seriously sometimes I wonder why I stick around in cars but it's fun and build my cars for myself so it doesn't matter. But some of you guys take this shit way too seriously, just have fun and realize that what you guys like isnt what everyone else should like.

I personally like Yanky/boso style and shakotan cars more than anything else but I appreciate all types of cars.
                      Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Dude, I get it everyone has different tastes, and I am not taking it way to serious but if I see a star exhaust in person I am going to laugh it's just not my bag.

Neither is a car with a (static) super jacked up rear and slammed front, that things wrong for so many reasons I can't imagine how that thing is to drive...

I like em dropped.

Comment

i have a head ache just looking at these pictures. to much going on.

less is better.
                          2006 M3 Cabrio
                          2004 ZHP Cabrio

/stanceworks\

Comment

Working...
                          X