Domestic Violence / Black on Black Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domestic Violence / Black on Black Crime

I surf the forums on a daily basis and love every second of it. I know I'm not the norm around here driving a domestic but I absolutely love 99% of the vehicles posted and these forums are very welcoming. I am curious to the responses, I look at everyone elses loves and wanted to post mine. Yeah I know, I'm still working on the stance. Thinking about putting some spacers in the rear, maybe 7mm? Not too knowledgeable on spacers. It's already been dropped on Eibachs (might remove the isolators for more drop) but will be replaced by some coilovers once I save up enough to get some DPEs (S-10 or S-15 staggered 22s, black face, chrome or polished step lip) to go along with some stretch and neg. camber. Alot I want to do, but anyways on to the pics, I'm very "fresh" to photography. All comments are welcome and thanks for looking.

Nice, I can't wait to see a Charger stanced on something besides some chrome 24's and no drop.

Do work, I really do love the lines on the Charger.

Comment

Interested in seeing where this goes. If you do it right, it could be awesome.

Comment

A Charger somewhat like the 300's with crazy wheels fitment will be awesome.
        ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
        Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Looks dope. I'm sure will look even better with a lower drop, and aggresive wheels.
          -Jay

Comment

not bad. i personaly would go for wheels that arent as big as you can fit. ive seen some 300s that... bleh

Flickr

Comment

There was a 300c near me that laid frame tucked most of his 22's. Fuckin badass.

Comment

This's got potential.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

I love those rims!
                  Car looks great overall!

Comment

As much as I **** Dodge/Chrysler (the truck in my sig is my dad's), I like your car. Personally, I would go all black, no chrome, polished or stainless. Murdered. Slammed. and loud exhaust. Finished.
                    [

Comment

looks like this will be very interesting. great job so far

Comment

Should look cool with some better wheels.

There's a few pretty sick 300Ms around where I live, a couple that're actually pretty dumped. I like.

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

will look cool man. looking forward to seeing where this goes .
                          Clinton
                          1st Aussie on here
                          Im Back!

Comment

Thanks for all the comments.

Comment

looks cool man! can't wait to see progress.
                              First time caller long time listener.

Comment

Working...
                              X