Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For the Guys That Got Their Hands Dirty.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Guys That Got Their Hands Dirty.

Well, today was the day. The day for Dan to ditch the racelands and go with a real coilover set-up. B&G coils came via the brown-dressed Santa Clause and they were ready to throw on. Started the day around 10:30 with Kielan(aka Krylon, aka Kaylin, aka Krylin, aka Kelly, aka Kaleigh, aka Kara, aka Karli, aka Kerri, aka Kendra, aka Ashley, and sometimes confused with Barack Obama) at my door to pick up tools and head to Dan's garage.

Got to Dan's and started taking things apart while Kelly watched. No air tools so we planned out the whole day for the project. Krylin made sure to clear his oh-so-busy social schedule too. Everything went smoothly until Katelyn started touching tools.

Bolts started stripping, nuts got lost. Everything shit the bed. Luckily Dan and I recovered the situation and got everything buttoned up PROPERLY and the car was about an inch and a half lower all around. The car sat on stockies and snow tires while we drove to the mall to test it out. Rode great and scraped over a couple things...perfect, put smiles on our faces (like this --->) Ashley had to go home for dinner or it was past her curfew, who knows. So Dan and I hung out in the mall, packed lips and scouted some girls. Ended up leaving around 11 and were bored so we thought it would be a good idea to throw the summer wheels on and go for a little shoot to see how they looked and fitted.

Rolled the car back in the garage, turned on some music and changed the RIMZZZ (for you Kaleigh) and headed down to the local gas station. The car drove much better with the 18x9.5 wheels. Much more solid and responsive over the soft snow tires.

Snapped some shots, car was dirty, who cares. Tried to imitate the first photo of my old e46 that graced the front page of StanceWorks nearly a year ago. Then Dan and I thought it would be a good idea to send a cell pic to the little girl that HAD TO go home early. The kid that really REALLY wanted to see the summer wheels on the car in person. This person, of course, was Kara. She had just gotten home and made a new thread for Dan's car. Well, we are about to one-up that right now. That's why you're reading this.

Well needless to say Karli was pissed. Here's the actual conversation after we sent the photo:
    "You're a fucking douche." - Kerri
    "Charlies gonna oneup your thread later" - charlie
    "He always has to. I **** both of you." - Kerri.

Well, there ends our story. My keyboard is black now that I'm done writing this. I know Kendra's hands got nowhere NEAR as dirty but, Kielanna, I sincerely hope you are not too upset at this. Dan and I enjoyed your company we're both greatful you were there to "help." You're one of our best friends man.
    Last edited by Charlie.S; 05-02-2011, 10:31 PM.

This one is MUCH better. We love you Krylon.

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..

Comment

That's a damn good ride height for being static. Looks like he's almost tucking rim in front!

Love it when some days turn out like that, nothing like doing some wrenching with buddies.

Comment

awesome thread!...ride is looking sweet with the 18s!

Comment

One of dopest TC's out there. Ride height is perfection and i'm really diggin' the wheel choice.
          MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
          Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

In all those names you forgot Tyrell and lafonda

Comment

awesome write up & photos. I lol'd hard.

Comment

You are both incredibly homo sexual.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

The many names of darnel haha
                  cars and stuff

Comment

Love it! Wheels looks spot on

BMW E46 320d M-sport - Peugeot 205 1.9 GTI
                    Instagram: andreaswibs

Comment

that drop is ridiculous!

i have a deep burning **** for TC's but with a different wheel choice id like it alot actually.

good work, op.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Nice write up. Nice car. Nice pics. Nice friendship xD
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

<3 the fitment. Can we get some close ups of the fitment on the summer set up?

-Justin
                            1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi

Comment

Good stuff. Is that the official ride height and fitment? I just put on my buddy's winter wheels and raised his car in the freezing cold. Winter blows for me without a heated garage.

Oh and thanks for answering any of my texts ever charlie

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                              X