Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally back on a comp. Thanks to everyone who came out... HUGE thanks to Ben and everyone else... Edafe, Jun, Rob, Gio, and those who I am forgetting.

Comment

• Mike, by lookin at the pics Ive seen, the wheels your rockin are siiiiiiiiiiiiick
      SeenItcrew.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Flacco View Post
        Mike, by lookin at the pics Ive seen, the wheels your rockin are siiiiiiiiiiiiick
        Indeed. But they didn't suite car like the RS's. A little to polished mext to the rust But better than rolling on busted barrels. Glad to see rusty made it down there.
        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

• Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
          Indeed. But they didn't suite car like the RS's. A little to polished mext to the rust But better than rolling on busted barrels. Glad to see rusty made it down there.
          Agreed. The front lip/lights look so sick!
          Originally posted by da3bous
          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• I have to say i had a great time. I cant wait till the next show.

I just got home no issues.

Comment

• We're currently stuck in Texarkana with an exploded set of halfshaft bearings.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
                We're currently stuck in Texarkana with an exploded set of halfshaft bearings.
                Rusty the dramaqueen
                |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

• damn man hope u get it fixed or on a trailer.

Comment

• If NAPA has them available you can get both shafts for $150.00 with a core exchange. I am fairly certain they are not packed so you would have a pretty messy job ahead of you.

Here is the number to the NAPA in Texarkana - (870) 774-5147
                    Part # - NMD 951127

Best of Luck! Hope this helps a little.
                    Last edited by 4eyes; 10-18-2009, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• im in mckinney about 3 hours from texarkana, if i can help in anyway pm me mike

Comment

Mike, let us know if there is anything that can be done to help. Rob 979-709-9849
                        Last edited by uvebeenrobd; 10-19-2009, 07:50 AM.
                        IG:uvebeenrobd
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

How much is the tow to my house?

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• What up....

Just wanted to give a shout out to the Stance Krew for putting on a dope ass meet. We rolled in from Oklahoma City and started it off right when we got to the hotel. We trailored in the RX-7 with the LS1 and we wore out from the trip since some things didnt start off well but all worries were gone when we had a few drinks. I was pissed cuz i didnt get to bring the Lexus out but still had a good time. Good to see my 16niss and IKON homies again as always. Lonestar bash was a kick ass Event as well

Alan
                            all the way from the 405

Comment

• i counted like 5 pics i was in. duz that make me cool??

Comment

• Bad ass meet and can't wait for the next one. Met some cool peeps and some peeps I haven't seen in a min. haha.
                                WWW..COM

Comment

Working...
                                X