Clear All

• Too far away
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
      wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!

HIN Dallas Is Cancelled

OK now everyone needs to go to Stance of the Union, and make that the biggest meet ever
      Uh oh Do I smell an SA to Dallas caravan?
      ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
      Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• Hell Yea..... are you guys going to leave Fri. C u tonight at the meet

Contact me if you are interested in DPE Wheels edafe@dpe-wheels.com

Comment

• yessir leavin friday evening sometime after 5 so we dont hit traffic

hopefully we dont get rained out tonight =/

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
          form>function
          "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

• What he said ^^^
            ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
            Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• when, where, how! what?!

lol can't wait!!!
              Project M

Comment

• Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
                Hell Yea..... are you guys going to leave Fri. C u tonight at the meet
                yea when I heard the news I was like WTF...my stomach just dropped!....I guess me and you have a change of plans? Assuming you won't be down here til......thurs or friday?
                sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Follow Me: http://jluphotography.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Wasnt really lookin forward to HIN so now SOTU is gonna be pretty banging but it woulda been nice to have it after the Texas/OU game after 4...still cant wait
                  S W A N G n B A N G.com...get wit it...

Comment

• Originally posted by lunek View Post
                    Wasnt really lookin forward to HIN so now SOTU is gonna be pretty banging but it woulda been nice to have it after the Texas/OU game after 4...still cant wait
                    yea....we thought about that too, but the thing is if we start at 4....what I've been noticing is that its getting darker sooner and sooner.....
                    sigpic

to purchase Authentic Tee's please PM me. And click the link below on my blog to see the shirt designs....

Comment

• official details?
                      http://www.team16niss.org
                      http://www.futurabrakes.com

Comment

• Official details coming later today. I have 'em- just gotta post 'em.

Comment

• Fellas -- Mike has all the details and will be posting them up later today. I just wanted to take a moment to post my thoughts on the cancelation of HIN.

Big Commercial car shows with big name vendors is offically dead.

Enter a new era where only the true car enthusiasts will still be around. To me, it excites me to no end. Only the dedicated will continue on, and thats what Stance of the Union represents. A gathering of truly dedicated car enthusiasts who don't care about trophies, carnival antics and scantily clad women. They are showing up for the love of cars and thats it.

We are going back to the "hot-rod era" where enthusiasts learned to work on the cars themselves and took pride in pushing the envelope and exploring new ideas and approaches to modifying. This is the beginning of something incredibly exciting and Stance of the Union will be that public statement to the online car community.

We are new the era. Come be apart of the movement!

Ben
                          Last edited by Jedidiah; 10-02-2009, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• very well said!

i cant wait for this!

BalleurBuilt•DSDone
                            form>function
                            "i mean we cant even rock dem shoes if it dont got a comma on the price tag..."

Comment

• good words Bens......
                              sigpic

Comment

• I wish I could come... Take a shit load of pics guys! haha

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X