Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet was great! Weather turned out PERFECT.

Comment

• meet was the best today, me and the swang n bang boys had and adventure but we made it out. Man so many wins today i cant even described from old rusty and the pistol shifter and Ben for his dashless console, winnnnn written all over. Cant want till we put a swang n bang meet together cause im definitely and personaly getting my main man Ben to put another TEXAS meet on the map.
      S W A N G n B A N G.com...get wit it...

Comment

• Badass pictures, looks like what a good turnout.
        -Jay

Comment

• THANK YOU EVERYONE for making this an awesome meet. We really didn't know what to expect for this type of event, and we're glad everything went smoothly for the most part. Police that came were very friendly and understanding, and once we cleared the street they were satisfied and left. The amount of super high quality cars with aggressive fitment wheels and flawless execution had me in awe. My jaw literally dropped when I looked down the street from the entry point and saw nothing but a long line of stanced cars.

Special thanks to Cobb Tuning for helping host the event. Thanks to Stanceworks, Fatlace/Hellaflush, Authentic Clothing, NOS Energy Drink, Tritek tint, Aloft hotel, tunerlifestyletv.com, and DJ Ebenezer Dawodu.

Be on the lookout for the video by professional videographer, Andrew Hudson. You can check out his awesome work here: http://www.krop.com/andrewhudson/
          http://www.team16niss.org
          http://www.futurabrakes.com

Comment

• my legs hurt.
            but wow it was a fun meet.
            so many sick cars.
            nice to finally meet some of yall.
            -Matt

Comment

• The meet was great! Had an awesome time even after the meet ended.

Now time for Lone Star Bash.
              ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
              Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

• My sadness for not going is vastly outweighed by how big the turnout looks.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

• Damn looked like a lot of fun. Wish I could have made it, but Texas is way to far away. Make it in Virginia or something next year.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• epic.

Comment

• I love sooooo far away
                      harry

VMR VB3 | 19x9.5 et30 | 19x10 et38 | 235/35's

Comment

• Man I am finally back home & can't even begin to tell you how tireed I am. The weekend was EPIC...the cars were sick but the people I met were even more incredible. Mike have a safe trip home.
                        IG:uvebeenrobd
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• FUUUUUUUUUU wide body subaru, do want

Comment

• had a good time, lots of nice cars! sorry to the people who missed out

Comment

• some amazing nissans

Comment

• Sick pics Cal. Wish I coulda came out there, but being 1500 miles away and having to work the next day...mehhhhh
                                SeenItcrew.com

Comment

Working...
                                X