Unstanced trio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unstanced trio

My friends wanted a photoshoot, but they all turned out terribly. Here are the best of them. (The guy with the Nissan just ordered springs, and the GTI is going on coils in a month or two)

I'm trying my hand at editing more an more, so any comments/criticism are welcome.

-George
    flickr

I liked the first pic. If I was to give you any pointers it'd be to mess around more with saturation etc, to get the effect like Mike and many others get. It can easily look way to unreal, but if you get it right it is da BOMB!
    |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

Haha that GTI looks absurd next to your E46.

Comment

Looks... well... 4x4
        'Cept for yours

Pics look good, grainy though. I didn't know you were in MD
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

If that was crisp, I'd love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
            I liked the first pic. If I was to give you any pointers it'd be to mess around more with saturation etc, to get the effect like Mike and many others get. It can easily look way to unreal, but if you get it right it is da BOMB!
            Yeah I'm working on finding that sweet spot. I was just trying to salvage what I could from these ones.

Originally posted by FluffywhiteM3 View Post
            Haha that GTI looks absurd next to your E46.
            Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
            Looks... well... 4x4
            'Cept for yours

Pics look good, grainy though. I didn't know you were in MD
            I'd like to think that I inspired my friends to get low. And yeah I'm about 20 minutes away from VA.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            If that was crisp, I'd love it.
            Idk if I need glasses or something but I can't seem to get any of the shots I took in focus. But <3 though
            -George
            flickr

Comment

HELLA STANCEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDddddddededeedeedeeee
              -Brandon
              E46 No More..
              Her Concise History:
              http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=778655

Comment

Dig the pictures, but that gti looks so funny next to you L O L
                -Jay

Comment

sweet stock ass cars and blurry photos, lol

that GTI looks really stupid, should tell him to de-gay the hood.

Your car's clean, but needs wheels baaaaaad!

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

tracktor partay

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
                      sweet stock ass cars and blurry photos, lol

that GTI looks really stupid, should tell him to de-gay the hood.

Your car's clean, but needs wheels baaaaaad!
                      I've got a set of MVR magnum reps with bald tires that I've been thinking of putting on, but the bands are showing, the tires are so bald.

Ideally, I'd love to get some style 5s and paint the centers blue, but I highly doubt any more money will be put toward this car.
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

giving up so soon?

i really **** the hood on the gti, and it needs a 17in drop. And i despise SE-R's

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          giving up so soon?
                          No, but the title is in my sister's name, and she's selling it next summer. I'd love to keep dumping money into the car, but it would be for 9 months, tops.

That said, if I can find a roof rack and a fairing, plus a set of style 5s for cheap I would probably buy them haha.

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
                          i really **** the hood on the gti, and it needs a 17in drop. And i despise SE-R's
                          He was a Mustang owner until last year, so his sense of style is a little off from the euro scene. He's chipped and has some minor intake work. He decided to go for power before looks. And we make fun of the nissan all the time. I really don't like anything about the car, but my friend got a pretty amazing deal on it.
                          Last edited by vdubkid; 09-17-2009, 10:26 AM.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                            No, but the title is in my sister's name, and she's selling it next summer. I'd love to keep dumping money into the car, but it would be for 9 months, tops.

That said, if I can find a roof rack and a fairing, plus a set of style 5s for cheap I would probably buy them haha.

He was a Mustang owner until last year, so his sense of style is a little off from the euro scene. He's chipped and has some minor intake work. He decided to go for power before looks. And we make fun of the nissan all the time. I really don't like anything about the car, but my friend got a pretty amazing deal on it.

Someone gave him $5k to take it?

Comment

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              Dude, check craigslist. I'm pretty sure I saw a set for 650obo. I would buy them but I don't have the cash at the moment (that and I think they're played out). It's very possible someone snapped them up already, but they weren't listed as style 5s so you might get lucky.

Sacretis

EDIT: Yeah, no luck. Must have sold.
                              Last edited by Sacretis; 09-17-2009, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X