• Show
Clear All

love it!
    Raven
    92 Corrado VR6t
    93 Corrado SLC
    90 Miata (racecar)

Comment

I was expecting to see an xB or a Cube, I dig it, but a little lower/less wheel gap and you'd be money.
      MB Obsidian Black Metallic Crossfire SRT-6
      Instagram - @osshwa

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
        I was expecting to see an xB or a Cube, I dig it, but a little lower/less wheel gap and you'd be money.
        reason why i'm selling the 14's cause im to damn low i almost cant get anywhere before " scouting " it ahead with my gf's car 2cm is like what , less then an inch for you guys xD , no , i have some 15 inch porsche teledials thats gonna get a high mirror polished finish , they are 6J so i can go flush or tuck .. and go as low as im now but lose the wheelgap & still have a classy lunchbox

here's how they will look/shine when they get back

& the shop :

Last edited by DupLow; 05-16-2011, 07:47 PM.

Comment

damn those are some serious rubber bands around ur wheels.
          Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
          i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
          | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

Originally posted by Zayan View Post
            damn those are some serious rubber bands around ur wheels.
            sucks to roll on 15's .. smallest size is 165/45/15 so .. only other thing is a 155/50 .. but then i have less friction then a motorcycle tire xD its almost ridiculous amount of stretch xD so im gonna go with the 165/45

Comment

looking great,

i'm curious to see how the teledials will look when mounted, photoshop looks very promising

Comment

Originally posted by lepez View Post
                looking great,

i'm curious to see how the teledials will look when mounted, photoshop looks very promising
                same here haha i think i can get it as low as on the th's , but im gonna go a bit higher ..im done with the ridiculously low stance ... ok it'll go an inch or so higher ...but the less then an inch clearance thing is over for me xD everything underneath is trahsed , ripped or bent .. hope i can get everything replaced 2morrow and then im good to go

just wanna borrow a lot of patience from someone :p cause the waiting time on the wheels are up to 3 weeks ...and i bet it will take longer then promised

Comment

Any news on this ?? Looks quality

Ash

Comment

looks cool

Comment

i want this in my life !

Comment

oh God.. the cuteness

Comment

Working...
                        X