• Show
Clear All

• if it's not flush it looks broken.

Comment

• It just locks straight up rediciolous

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

• I want to see some pics of how they manage to get the camber like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by oloniccolo View Post
              my favorite car i seen at TAS <3

Last edited by jared1988; 01-31-2011, 04:44 AM.
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• The second video. There are a few more angles this time - and you can see it throwing sparks if you look closely.

video of the first car in this thread rolling. there is another one floating around too.

Comment

• Is it just me or do all of these look stupid? Why someone would waste money on doing something like this instead of just having the car dumped and flush is beyond me. It's almost like a retarded game of one up man-ship of demon camber.
                  IMO, flush is where it's at.

Comment

• Comment

• when you live in a area where you walk or take public transportation driving takes a back seat. you then have a group of people who try to start new trends and take everything to the extreme since cars are only driven a few miles at a time. that is where oni, bozo and other odd styles where born. i think its way better than dunkin by a long shot.
                      2006 M3 Cabrio
                      2004 ZHP Cabrio

/stanceworks\

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• that'd feel weird driving.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• its like on 4 skates instead of tires. 0.0
                                __
                                Black '96 Plymouth Sport Coupe; poor mans SRT swapped

Originally posted by LenAyala
                                Your car will spontaniously flip over and crash if you use the PT valvetrain without big cams.
                                Originally posted by Fail
                                Originally posted by Una
                                If you're not breaking things, you're not going fast enough.
                                Black '96 Plymouth Sport 2.4 MTX Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X