X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I find this very sexy:

P.S.: I'm going to be looking at a 323ti this saturday.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• ^^ Not feelin the angel eyes. Other than that I am inclined to agree with your statement as to the sexyness of the car.
        |Proper stance and stretch = An acquired taste|

Comment

• def one of the sickest TIs I've ever seen.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• I know alot of people dont like Ti's but i do. Probably because jesse (cooljesse76 i think on bf.c) Pretty much got me started modding e30s. And his 332ti is coming along nicely, considering he doenst want to stretch for traction issues

I cant wait to drive it when he finishes. Itll be a beast

Flickr

Comment

• more pics of that^??

Comment

• Compacts can be very hot - however, imo on a compact M-bumpers are a must. Pretty much the only E36 I would ever only drive when it has M-bumpers. Without the M-Bumpers the compact just looks weird and uncomplete. Also, the rear of the compact imo needs the M-Technic spoiler to look complete, the one my dad has on his:

Woooh, can't wait until saturday!
                The 323ti I'm gonna be looking at is absolutely identical to my dad's except for the color, it's Avusblue, and missing the M-Technic spoiler (which is ) and the M3 mirrors (which I'm glad about). And pretty much stock, obviously, but the interior and everything is about the same, exact same options. And I even have the same wheels lying in the garage, haha.

Comment

• Jesses is a club sport, with M bumpers and everything.

heres the only 2 other pictures with the style 5s. Im trying to convince him not to run flares, it looks perfect

Flickr

Comment

• I borrowed a 318ti with the real s50b32 swap (euro that is, since I'm in europe after all ).
                    It was absolutely ballistic! Didn't overdo it since it wasn't mine, but you really noticed that it weighs less than the "big" e36's. It had e36 m3 front suspension and z3 m coupe rear. Bilstein hillclimb coils and Brembo bbk. I'll see if I can find some pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
                      I borrowed a 318ti with the real s50b32 swap (euro that is, since I'm in europe after all ).
                      It was absolutely ballistic! Didn't overdo it since it wasn't mine, but you really noticed that it weighs less than the "big" e36's. It had e36 m3 front suspension and z3 m coupe rear. Bilstein hillclimb coils and Brembo bbk. I'll see if I can find some pics
                      save for the euro spec'd s50, thats what jesses is. But i think z3 h&r in the rear instead. or something. lol

Flickr

Comment

• Black style 5's FTW.
                        Originally posted by da3bous
                        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• god thats sexy

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by Schieldrop View Post
                            It was absolutely ballistic! Didn't overdo it since it wasn't mine, but you really noticed that it weighs less than the "big" e36's.
                            They actually weigh the same!
                            Both are around 1300-1400ks depending on options.
                            My 320i sedan weighs 1330kg, my dads compact weights 1360kg.

But they do feel lighter, because the weight is placed a bit different. The e30-like rear axle is very fun to drive also. Imo the compact is way more suited for tackling corner than the other E36s, the car just feels so agile.

Comment

• thats cause of the e30 rear end

lulzz

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                                They actually weigh the same!
                                Both are around 1300-1400ks depending on options.
                                My 320i sedan weighs 1330kg, my dads compact weights 1360kg.

But they do feel lighter, because the weight is placed a bit different. The e30-like rear axle is very fun to drive also. Imo the compact is way more suited for tackling corner than the other E36s, the car just feels so agile.
                                Indeed you are correct sir. Just like the M coupe/roadster. Not more planted in my opinion, but more fun

Comment

Working...
                                X