No announcement yet.

Someone should stance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no stretch on that maxima. must rub like a... cant think of what it must rub like. so we'll just leave it at that

@eraunpetrytoday

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      You're phrases never make sense, and make you look like a retard.

None of them are funny.
      Your grammar doesn't make sense.
      -Ian

Photography flickr Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
        no stretch on that maxima. must rub like a... cant think of what it must rub like. so we'll just leave it at that
        Looks like there is some on the rears.

Kielan, grammar facepalm

The maxima in OP looks kind of cool. IMO the newer body style definitely lends itself to the VIP scene if anything. But that doesn't mean I necessarily like the maxima...It's sort of one of those 'I'd have to see it in person to see how it would really look" type things.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          You're phrases never make sense, and make you look like a retard.

None of them are funny.
          And you thought alloy wheels could not be widened.... Which one of us is a "retard"?

Also, you should consider learning how to use the English language before you insult someone's intelligence. I thought about adding you to my ignore list, but I realized two thirds of the forum would go away. Now run along, little boy.
          Last edited by cobrawannabe; 11-21-2010, 07:26 PM.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

i know its a 7th gen, but yeah, more should be stanced

Comment

Interesting... Never been a fan of maximas, but that doesn't look half bad.

Comment

holy shit. the 7th gen looks classy but that black older one is killin it. i actually like how he has that stance with thick tires. u dont need stretched tires to not rub, this site of all places should know that. its the same as non-stanced stangs with wide ass rear wheels, and even wider tires getting fenders rolled so they dont rub tire. normal cars got rolled before people started stretching tires to avoid rubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrawannabe View Post
                  And you thought alloy wheels could not be widened.... Which one of us is a "retard"?

Also, you should consider learning how to use the English language before you insult someone's intelligence. I thought about adding you to my ignore list, but I realized two thirds of the forum would go away. Now run along, little boy.
                  I wouldn't exactly say it's common knowledge that alloys can be widened, even more so because people never really seem to do it anyways.
                  Stance-less

Comment

Originally posted by loneStar22 View Post
                    that must rub like a nerd home alone with no lube
                    im josh. i have a supra

Comment

Working...
                    X