What else is Mikey up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuck&Poke View Post
    i would also do gold on the inside of the spokes, and the faces blat black, for that extra pop, otherwise its just another set of all black rs's with gold bolts
    Damn, please do this. It would be so hot.

Mikey, you should do one of these too.
    Originally posted by da3bous
    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

should have done this to the rusty one. then it would really look like its been through war. plus, you could have removed the doors and fender and shot them up. lol. all i can say is that real bullet holes for a themed vehicle is major ++++ rep.
      Originally posted by Kielan
      I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more, I know you'll come correct, mike.
        [

Comment

damn. Why do you have all the good ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by aschroeder92 View Post
            Damn, please do this. It would be so hot.

Mikey, you should do one of these too.
            Been done in chalk multiple times when I owned it . I think a pin up girl on the front fenders behind the front wheels would look bitchin.
            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

We need to talk when you're in Tucson.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

Haha I was gonna say a pin-up girl would be rad. This reminds me of this 80's Toyota longbed pickup my dad had as a weekend ride so he didn't drive his company truck everywhere. It was mainly to haul his and his friend's stand-up jet skis around South Florida (those were the hottness back in the 80s/90s). He slammed it on some little white/off-white multispokes, cut off the roof, and we rattle-canned it camouflage. This was during the Gulf War but it seemed pretty fitting. But so far it looks great and I'm subscribing so I don't miss a beat. Btw what kind of paint are you using? Rattle can or air gun?
                My website

Comment

Originally posted by ignacio View Post
                  Haha I was gonna say a pin-up girl would be rad. This reminds me of this 80's Toyota longbed pickup my dad had as a weekend ride so he didn't drive his company truck everywhere. It was mainly to haul his and his friend's stand-up jet skis around South Florida (those were the hottness back in the 80s/90s). He slammed it on some little white/off-white multispokes, cut off the roof, and we rattle-canned it camouflage. This was during the Gulf War but it seemed pretty fitting. But so far it looks great and I'm subscribing so I don't miss a beat. Btw what kind of paint are you using? Rattle can or air gun?
                  Stand-Ups are still the hot shit if you are in the know

You ride stand-ups or you are just on a floating couch. Don't care how fast it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                    Stand-Ups are still the hot shit if you are in the know

You ride stand-ups or you are just on a floating couch. Don't care how fast it goes.
                    I saw a dude on one yesterday, every time I see one its an instant time warp. I haven't ridden one of those since elementary or middle school. But I'm a little confused by your tactics... I'm just gonna go ahead and say that I do have a floating coach, but I wakeskate behind it and don't race around like a yuppie.
                    My website

Comment

We have a supercharged SeaDoo and it is damn fast. Just boring. You seriously have to try to fall off. You can ride and never even get wet

Stand Up though you can do better tricks, submarine, ride backwards, flips, barrel rolls and more. Just a more exciting ride

Not ****** really. If you enjoy them then enjoy them. I am just biased. Kawi 650SX and 650SXi. Need one of the new ones though... 800 SX-R :drool

Had a JS550 and a couple 650s. The SXi was the first dual carb with the 750. Man they are fun!

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                        We have a supercharged SeaDoo and it is damn fast. Just boring. You seriously have to try to fall off. You can ride and never even get wet

Stand Up though you can do better tricks, submarine, ride backwards, flips, barrel rolls and more. Just a more exciting ride

Not ****** really. If you enjoy them then enjoy them. I am just biased. Kawi 650SX and 650SXi. Need one of the new ones though... 800 SX-R :drool

Had a JS550 and a couple 650s. The SXi was the first dual carb with the 750. Man they are fun!
                        Ah don't sweat it I knew you weren't ******, I guess I'm biased myself. I practically grew up on/around stand-ups and going to all the IJSBA races in SoFla. Anyone can go fast on a couch but it takes more skill to do it on a stand-up. I also **** the people that race around for no reason and ruin the calm water.

Two years ago I was invited to perform wakeskating demos at BRP's annual dealer meeting in the Palm Desert. It was more of their own little trade show, but one of the two locations they set up was a test site for all of the reps to try out the 2008 PWC's. I've never seen so many vessels needing to be towed out of the cat tails that surrounded the lakes, and the scary thing is that these people sell them to the public!
                        My website

Comment

Looks sick already, and it's not even done. Can't wait to see if finished.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

Jesus you are crazy
                            Chris-

Comment

A while ago I saw a picture of this motorcycle painted to look like a WWII Zero fighter. Rivets, oil streaks, and "kill" stencils. It looked really good, but for the life of me I can't find it.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

mike, you should buy this cooler and mount it on the roof rack
                                2011 Outback 2.5i 6MT #subarubaru - daily/off-pavement adventure vehicle
                                2001 BMW 325i Wagon 6MT #daswagoon - wife's #becauseracewagon
                                1996 Suburban 2500 TD #superbbourbon - tow bitch/people hauler

Comment

Working...
                                X