Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The PNW's Adventure to Sacramento (150+ Pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tooooo many nice cars, brain overload. *head explodes*

Good god where do I start?> The Tagged up Odyssey , that amazing GT240??? Tooo many to name!

Comment

Originally posted by Nickdaddy View Post
      p.s. sean williams, we shoulda did more drinkin, i'm sure we woulda got a long great. no gayness though. i don't like that shit. next time i wont puss outta the bar at 1130 lolz
      Sean Williams knows how to party. Nick Wolff does not. Pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Travy View Post
        Sean Williams knows how to party. Nick Wolff does not. Pussy.

Quoted For Truth!

Comment

<3

Comment

anyone got a shot of the shittie30? I got a few rolling shots by the passenger of the audi hook it up

Comment

Originally posted by s50e30 View Post
              anyone got a shot of the shittie30? I got a few rolling shots by the passenger of the audi hook it up
              was that your swapped red e30?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                was that your swapped red e30?
                Yeah thats his car.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                  You are seriously an idiot...
                  It couldn't possibly be that chipping the UrS-car is the most common modification that people do to them. I'm planning on adding a bigger snail next year, but as people upgrade, they sell their old ECUs, so it makes sense to buy a chipped ECU for $600 off audifans, sell your stock one for $350, then you have $250 into a chipped ECU that nets you 285ish-hp, instead of 230. And once you upgrade your turbo, you can sell the chips for $150-200. Hence... why I would assume any modified S-car would have a chip. It is the most common modification out there, because of the reasons I just desribed. There are literally hundreds of chipped cars with stock brake calipers, but I have not ever seen a non-chipped S-car with huge brakes.

Sorry brah.

Comment

Thanks for bumping this epic thread. These cars are amazing.
                    My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Originally posted by cash68 View Post
                      It couldn't possibly be that chipping the UrS-car is the most common modification that people do to them. I'm planning on adding a bigger snail next year, but as people upgrade, they sell their old ECUs, so it makes sense to buy a chipped ECU for $600 off audifans, sell your stock one for $350, then you have $250 into a chipped ECU that nets you 285ish-hp, instead of 230. And once you upgrade your turbo, you can sell the chips for $150-200. Hence... why I would assume any modified S-car would have a chip. It is the most common modification out there, because of the reasons I just desribed. There are literally hundreds of chipped cars with stock brake calipers, but I have not ever seen a non-chipped S-car with huge brakes.

Sorry brah.
                      You just bumped an old thread for the sake of continuing an old argument on the same day that there was a public announcement made that we are tired of the bickering and bull shit. Cut this shit out.

Consider that the warning. I don't feel like having to go through perfectly good/positive threads and cleaning up wasted space.

Also, if you want to talk engines, tuning, whats what and whose who there is a separate section of the forum that could use some knowledgable people livening it up. This thread isn't the place. Enjoy the pictures and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by 525iT_Feen View Post
                        You just bumped an old thread for the sake of continuing an old argument on the same day that there was a public announcement made that we are tired of the bickering and bull shit. Cut this shit out.

Consider that the warning. I don't feel like having to go through perfectly good/positive threads and cleaning up wasted space.

Also, if you want to talk engines, tuning, whats what and whose who there is a separate section of the forum that could use some knowledgable people livening it up. This thread isn't the place. Enjoy the pictures and move on.
                        I just don't like bro machines calling me an idiot for assuming an S-car is chipped, considering it has thousands of dollars in mods already done to it. Just saw his reply and it pissed me off.

Comment

Hi,

I'm Jeremy from onTENdrift.net. I just want to say how much we enjoyed STOU Sacramento! Awesome show, and amazing cars!!! We have been waiting to see AWOL.TV's coverage of the event. Its been 2yrs, has anyone seen anything? We were hoping to to see our r/c cars gettin their slide on in a awol.tv segment.

Comment

Working...
                          X