Words of advice: Never take the GWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Words of advice: Never take the GWB

So Krylon and I cruised down to the canibeat meet this weekend. And he snapped some rolling pics on the Tappan Zee Bridge. On the way back we went the wrong wrong way and got forced over the George Washington Bridge and it was like a nightmare come true; swear to God some of those potholes were 2 stories deep....

Since this guy won't let me link to his photo....

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Show was an overall disappointment to be quite honest but fun none the less... Enjoy...

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..

very good looking tC bro

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    Things made of metal can be remade, but flesh and bone cannot be replicated. Not even by Rota.
    VW kids go to Hondas, Honda kids go to BMW, BMW kids stick with BMW because they are the best.
    ///stanceworks\\\

Comment

Originally posted by sixonefive View Post
      very good looking tC bro
      Thank you sir!

Comment

Nice shots, and nice tC! I've been over the GWB, and it's a fucking nightmare.

Comment

Saw your car at the show, looked great! Some of those bumps on 206 were not much better...
          "This community is made up of people who strive to push the boundaries of the conceivable"

Comment

The GW is awful lol. TC was looking good though
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Did not mess up your wheels did you?

Comment

No he didn't it was a hell of a ride though. Never doing that in any car ever again.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol could of told u that. i took my car once and never again. my friend in his 5spd slammed camry took it in first gear the whole time and had people honking at him like crazy. some of the jersey/new york roads are the worst in the whole nation. gwb being one of em. since both of u guys from CT u prob see 2 of my boys up there. both black camrys 1 rocking xxr 522s in bronze and another rocking some silver 5 spokes(forget the name) both of em slammed.

Comment

Where in CT are they from?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Comment

I don't even remember seeing someone with a camera there. Ninja shot yo!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

ross is in waterbury. i forget where mike is from but he is on wrongfitmentcrew. ross lurks around on every forum lol. next time u guys in jersey let me know and i'll bring the camry out. will have new rims on by then (rear is 9.5+15)

Comment

Waterbury isn't too far from me. Definitely should meet up.

I will be in Jersey a ton over the winter, so I mean we can pick a nice day and we can meet up haha.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by dpt852 View Post
                              Serious ninja shot. Great pic though

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                              X