Sil80 and a Slammed STi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sil80 and a Slammed STi

This is a buddies sil80 daily driver / drift car. Truly a cool car to see in person.

For Fun

The STi Belongs to a good friend of mine, finally lowered after waiting 3 months for some custom TiC SST Coilovers

Then, My car

Last edited by Aeroboost; 10-15-2010, 11:56 PM.
    sigpic

Nice cars. A vid wood be awesome

Comment

what a daily driver.

Comment

^ You should see some of the NW drift/dailys lol

I wouldn't call that STi slammed...

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by 1985zcar View Post
          ^ You should see some of the NW drift/dailys lol

I wouldn't call that STi slammed...
          Of course it could be lower, but we live in Colorado and the ground is a lot higher here.
          Last edited by Aeroboost; 10-16-2010, 02:47 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Where is colorado are you guys at? I think I have seen the sti around but havent ever seen that sil-eighty fucken tits! Check out the colorado section posted bout a local meet coming would like to see ya guys come out always good to meet new peeps!

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
              Where is colorado are you guys at? I think I have seen the sti around but havent ever seen that sil-eighty fucken tits! Check out the colorado section posted bout a local meet coming would like to see ya guys come out always good to meet new peeps!
              We all live in the Golden area, and definitely, I will check that out, always good to meet people into cars.
              Last edited by Aeroboost; 10-16-2010, 07:56 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Sil-80's are never a good thing and that STi is far from slammed. Living in Colorado isn't a very good excuse, either.
                ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
                Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

nice rides

Comment

Sil80 is sex. I want it sooo bad. maybe not in yellow tho..
                    Word

Comment

Originally posted by Aeroboost View Post
                      We all live in the Golden area, and definitely, I will check that out, always good to meet people into cars.
                      Nice I know quite a few guys there, a few of them are actually on the local forum that were setting up the meet through, you guys go to mines?

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
                        Sil-80's are never a good thing and that STi is far from slammed. Living in Colorado isn't a very good excuse, either.
                        I think I've seen one or two sileighties that were badass...... granted,neither of which were this one, but it could be cool.

But, yes, I toofind myself asking... "donde esta 'slammed ST-i?'"
                        SLAMMED GARAGE
                        slammedgarage@hotmail.com

Comment

whats with the shadows? Could have made better use of the flash....

Comment

Originally posted by AccordKnight View Post
                            Nice I know quite a few guys there, a few of them are actually on the local forum that were setting up the meet through, you guys go to mines?
                            Na, I go to Red Rocks right now, I know a few kids around town mostly Subaru people from awd pirates.
                            sigpic

Comment

the sti could go lower. we all know roads are never an excuse

Comment

Working...
                              X