No announcement yet.

warning very low offset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're gonna need like -4/-5 camber. I used to know a guy with an EG but he had 8.5 +7/ +6 and he had, I think, -6.25 camber.
    Last edited by Drama; 10-03-2010, 08:44 PM.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

make it happen1
      www.derekwheeler.com
      for all your photography needs!

Comment

Thank god this car doesn't look like shit.

Comment

i want to see it finished. in for updates
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

165s are needed...

Civic Build

1992 Civic VX - 1996 Miata - 1986 944 Turbo - 1988.5 Samurai - 2006 Tiburon GT

Comment

first off i want everyone to know that those are not the fenders going on the car or the quarters they are like that from driving the car dailey with the slips on.

new fenders will be hung along with quarters to be pulled alot to make the wheel flush.
              No need to worry that wasn't my attempt to make those wheels fit haha

and yea 15x8s suck for tire sizes, i really wish i would have purchased some 165 45 15s at h2o but had already ordered tires by then updates definitely this week
              HoodRatStatus
              Instagram @looneylow

Comment

pretty excited to see the end result!

Comment

Fill em and drill em, then they'll sit just right

Comment

i'll be waiting for fitting the new rims, probably you'll need spacers in the rear...

flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X