X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ysosrs?

Comment

notify police of a StanceWorks meet.... hell no lol

they are the reason the meet was held on private property, coz even if they did rock up, we could kindly tell them to be on their way
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

lukey, im not even going to bother. not worth my time.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        notify police of a StanceWorks meet.... hell no lol

they are the reason the meet was held on private property, coz even if they did rock up, we could kindly tell them to be on their way
        have fun with that.
        i think how you guys are promoting SW is wrong. invite only? fair point you want quality cars.
        how about pick on the day, get the rest to park off to the side so they can see the cars.

and stealing VIC event pics and putting stance works logo on it? thats not cool.
        and from now on, wont be happening. you know, because i feel its a 'private' section on the forums, viewable to only members.

and i'd like to see you tell a police officer to be on their way. they would be at the gate waiting anyways. ha, so childish. dont even wb dude. you post shit that contradicts itself.
        affraid of heights support group member.

N13 streeter, 300zx twin turbo track.

Comment

what Vic pics got stolen huh? funny how you are all acting tuff and shit but i haven't posted any pics from vic with SW sigs on them, so whatever you are smoking lay off it.

You obviously have a bone to pick with me coz i didn't organize the meet, Oxer did and u have not told him a single thing you've been arguing here to me.

So take your e-war and go back to Vic, quit ruining StanceWorks here
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

chill the fuck out bro. you need some sarcasm in ur life

Comment

Chill Rod, if oxer wants it to be invite only then that's his choice. I personally prefer the invite only scheme and it has definately worked well.

Quality over quantity.

Comment

Looks real nice

Comment

Been waiting to see a 300 dropped like this. Much love!
                  Static Bora Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    what Vic pics got stolen huh? funny how you are all acting tuff and shit but i haven't posted any pics from vic with SW sigs on them, so whatever you are smoking lay off it.

You obviously have a bone to pick with me coz i didn't organize the meet, Oxer did and u have not told him a single thing you've been arguing here to me.

So take your e-war and go back to Vic, quit ruining StanceWorks here
                    did i say you roman.. i didnt.
                    and there is the pig shoot, organised by girks for vic, stamped with stance works. imagine the out roar if vic was on any of the stanceworks event.

ok i will roman, but seeing as you seem to think e-wars are for vic, i'll return never to post here again. but theres no place for you in the club.
                    have a problem with that? maybe you should have treated my club with the same respect.
                    enjoy stance works roman.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    chill the fuck out bro. you need some sarcasm in ur life
                    how about.. fuck off clown?

Originally posted by vishes View Post
                    Chill Rod, if oxer wants it to be invite only then that's his choice. I personally prefer the invite only scheme and it has definately worked well.

Quality over quantity.
                    oxers event, i get that. but for someone that talks about this being a community, its not one i want to be part of. segregation and exclusiveness of events, hardly a scene i call home.

as i said. im out! catch.

Comment

lol. im not the clown who wears $1000+ in clothes to help clean a garage

Comment

no your a poser who would spend $500 on custom plates and have the nerve to go a stance meet on stockies.

your a joke.

Comment

i dun got stockies bro. and they were 395.

Comment

thread

turned to shit

well done rod, you took invite only aspect of the meet completely wrong.

should close this thread, obvious people just like causing trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                              thread

turned to shit

well done rod, you took invite only aspect of the meet completely wrong.

should close this thread, obvious people just like causing trouble.
                              agreed.
                              reported for mods to lock / delete.

yeah maybe i did adam, but i gathered a community was a community iunno, im over it.
                              /thread.

Comment

That thing has win written all over it! Question mark not required!

Comment

Working...
                                X