e36 on 16" style 5's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e36 on 16" style 5's

First time posting on stanceworks. Just got the new wheels and tires mounted up and put on. Everyone said that with 205/50s there wouldnt be any rubbing issues with stock fenders but even with a fender roll my "225esque" 205s rub like no other. Well heres the pics.

sigpic

your having rubbing issues with these wheels an 205's? hmm i was about to put my set on my m3..... crap. what suspension are you running? im still stock 96+m3 height but thats similar to stockish h&r's on a 325.

looks sick though

Comment

Originally posted by scoobiedoo2029 View Post
      your having rubbing issues with these wheels an 205's? hmm i was about to put my set on my m3..... crap. what suspension are you running? im still stock 96+m3 height but thats similar to stockish h&r's on a 325.

looks sick though
      well like i said the achilles tires i got are realllly wide for a 205. Closer to a 225. Everyone else said with their 205s they didnt have a problem so you should be ok. Im also pretty low on BC racing coilovers.
      sigpic

Comment

those aren't style 5's

Comment

Nice im rolling on 195 50 Nankangs and they run really small on my e38 basketweaves, doesnt really look good like yours.

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Originally posted by montana vr6 View Post
            those aren't style 5's
            Yes, they are. Style 5s can come in the 17in two piece version or the 16" from an e38.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1992supraman View Post
              Yes, they are. Style 5s can come in the 17in two piece version or the 16" from an e38.
              Yep. And technically 15" for e34, 14" for e30, even the 18"

All style 5 means is weave

Flickr

Comment

Man I like that! Alpine white FTW!

Comment

want
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

I ran those with those tire sizes and it rubbed like a bitch everywhere and I was a lot lower, you have to pull your fenders out a lot. should have gone with a 205/45 or 195/45.

For reference.

My old edirtysex
                    Originally posted by Oh, Word?
                    You guys realize every time you mention his car being lower than a bagged car his penis grows one inch in girth.

Comment

Working...
                    X