****** over at E46 fanatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****** over at E46 fanatics

These guys are so wacked, they are thinking that my widebody is finished from the mock up pics I posted in the build section. Like I am going to tape on some fender flares that are not built for my car, what idots. The actual flares are going to be made from metal and obviously will look right on the car.

The ****** is also extended towards stance works, oh well... Here is the link that my mate sent me.

What kind of flares are those or how were they made? BTW you should go with 18s or 19s.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      What kind of flares are those or how were they made? BTW you should go with 18s or 19s.
      x2 those 20s are way to much

people over on e46fanatics and m3forum **** everything that isnt for performance it seems, i wont post on there cuz everyone hates my car
      Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

e46fana...what???? lol dont really post over there anymore
        -Jorge-

Comment

lol read the 5th post. He called the car a 335. DUR DUR DURRRRRR

2004 350Z Twin Turbo

Comment

wait, i'll post some

Comment

people still post on E46fanatics?

Comment

They are not ****** because they dont like what you are doing, they are giving the opinion you asked for by posting it on the internet, if you want final opinions, then post it ONLY when its done.

My opinion, Any flare that wide on an E46 is going to look like shit, I will stand firm on this no matter how perfect the craftmanship on it is, this opinion does not make me a *****, it makes me a man with opinion on what I believe is good taste. If done proper, I would respect the work and amount of skill it took to build the car but would still think it is uglier the a fat girl in a tutu... which is kinda what the car will look like.

Please study the word *****, and use it properly.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post
                  They are not ****** because they dont like what you are doing, they are giving the opinion you asked for by posting it on the internet, if you want final opinions, then post it ONLY when its done.

My opinion, Any flare that wide on an E46 is going to look like shit, I will stand firm on this no matter how perfect the craftmanship on it is, this opinion does not make me a *****, it makes me a man with opinion on what I believe is good taste. If done proper, I would respect the work and amount of skill it took to build the car but would still think it is uglier the a fat girl in a tutu... which is kinda what the car will look like.

this isnt a *****??
                  Originally posted by Dcha
                  Stanceworks is wack.
                  -Jorge-

Comment

Wow, these guys are a bunch of homos, just like on a lot of the MB forums a lot of these guys are closed minded d bags.
                    **MERCEDES BENZ SL55 AMG**DPE ST7 WHEELS///AIRMATIC WITH LOWERING LINKS///CARBON FRONT LIP///CARBON REAR SL65 STYLE SPOILER///CARBON FRONT 1 SLAT GRILLE///CUSTOM EXHAUST///CUSTOM INTAKES/// and so on.....
                    DYNOJET - 415RWHP/492RWTQ

http://www.dpe-wheels.com

Comment

who cares?

Comment

they are like that dood Rameses.. a real douche.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyBoyOne3 View Post

IIRC, you got really offensive when people said they didn't like your chromies when you first posted up here and actually personally attacked someone. Same situation except they said it nicely. I couldn't imagine what they would say on e46f.

Just sayin'- I'm mostly just messing with you. Your car looks 1000x times better since joining.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                            I am contemplating between 19s & 20s right now. Will see...

Comment

Originally posted by hinrichs View Post
                              x2 those 20s are way to much

people over on e46fanatics and m3forum **** everything that isnt for performance it seems, i wont post on there cuz everyone hates my car
                              Yeah, I remember when that happened or think it was your car, I was like WTF your car is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                              X