Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a lot less **** on jalop then i would of expected
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Holes in the floor?

Huge fan of the act of doing the chop top on a newer car.
      Last edited by Guest; 09-29-2010, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coops90 View Post
        Spotted the players sticker in the back

Car is wild.
        dope!
        Lo-Fi lifestyle

"Våld löser alla problem"

Comment

• I have to ask.

If the car drags frame and creates sparks constantly... and the car is doused in diesel, which has a lower flashpoint than gasoline... how has the inevitable not happened yet?

Comment

• Diesel Oil.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by iliescu View Post
              I have to ask.

If the car drags frame and creates sparks constantly... and the car is doused in diesel, which has a lower flashpoint than gasoline... how has the inevitable not happened yet?
              This made me lol(not because I think it was a bad question, but because I liked the way it was worded). It is diesel oil, not fuel, and the car is on bags, so I dont thing it's constantly dragging.

Comment

• my jaw literally dropped when i saw rusty at h20.
                Rusty is kind of like a unicorn. Its this amazingly sick car you see on the forums and i personally have never seen it in person until h20. Everything flowed together so well and the whole theme is awesome.
                Only got a few pictures of it on sunday at the show, would have loved to done a full shoot of it

Comment

• this car is truly a legend. words cannot describe

Comment

• Didn't get a chance to meet you (went with Kielan and Charlie to 45th or whatever on Saturday but it was cancelled or something??) but saw the car a few times and it is without a doubt a huge head-turner. Well done on the newest iteration!
                    1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                    Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

• Just when you think you have seen it all..wow truly unique and jawdropping..I can't stop looking at this thing.

Comment

• That car is just.. pure awesome!

Comment

• Love the car, but your shorts are too short.

Comment

• This car pulled into Sea Cove Motel Saturday night and by the time it was aired out in the middle of the street there was a crowd surrounding it.

Just jaw dropping stance to be honest.

Comment

• I love this car! so much props to you for doing something agaisnt the grain!

Comment

• So So awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X