Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loving the family car of choice

Comment

Alby. I need to meet you in person and have you explain/show me the whole adjusting the nose panel thing for more clearance. Me and Canvis contemplated how to do this but couldn't come up with any idea as how to lol.

Comment

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        Alby. I need to meet you in person and have you explain/show me the whole adjusting the nose panel thing for more clearance. Me and Canvis contemplated how to do this but couldn't come up with any idea as how to lol.

Very nice build tho!
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Comment

nice work
          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Originally posted by Praz View Post
            Loving this! Any updates? Also wheres the pics from the shoot?
            I pretty much got the entire motor together, save for the oil pan gasket and rear main and Time The 1st shoot was in Milton, Mass and the second Canton, Mass... Neither is known for their scenery

Originally posted by Das Cube View Post
            loving the family car of choice

There is always 1 in the family somewhere. We are at 4 currently driven 3 currently under knives and 3 are still put away (2 are Armed Forces 1 is a student) and those are the 1's that I know of in my family.

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
            Alby. I need to meet you in person and have you explain/show me the whole adjusting the nose panel thing for more clearance.
            You're welcomed to come on up and I just showed Jarod how to do it. "Canvis" might be coming down tomorrow.

Originally posted by animal View Post
            nice work
            Thanks!

Oh yeah.... forgot..

These are in the process of getting re-done too.
            Last edited by Okin; 04-25-2012, 07:26 PM.

Originally posted by Zic
            i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

.... Well, the bad news.

Car was backed into and I will not be going any further with it. Bought a 96 Volvo 850GLT for a daily and parting SOME Of the E36 mechanical parts i just bought and. The. Car itself.

WHEELS ARE NOT FOR SALE
              Last edited by Okin; 05-28-2012, 03:44 PM.

Originally posted by Zic
              i think im gonna shoot my self soon. There are SO FREAKING many questions about the e36.

Comment

Parting interior?

Comment

Working...
                X