Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What good things do I ruin?

Comment

He had legend status going and you ruined it.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
        ballin.

What ever happened to that vid that kid shot of charlie's e46 and my car?
        That kid was me Oliver, and I'm working on it. It didn't quite come out how I wanted, but just to please you I will put something out later this week.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

the fitment was indeed possibly one of the the best fitments I have ever seen in person, and I drove cross country with Mike in Rusty meeting people with some of the best fitment period.

Comment

Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
            "Legend" might be pushing it but its still sick.
            agreed. it looked good though.
            INSTRAGRAM @jbootyyy @superstarcustoms

Comment

"Legend" might be pushing it but its still sick.

Comment

seriously one of my favorite bmw's ever. it just doesn't get much cleaner in my book

Comment

car was large and in charge

Not stanced yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    That kid was me Oliver, and I'm working on it. It didn't quite come out how I wanted, but just to please you I will put something out later this week.
                    Werd. Well I know you were shooting the rolling part but I thought it was that other dudes camera and he was gonna edit it or something. lol idk bad memory I guess. But yeah, post something up!

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Not a legend in the least bit. It's a super low black e46 with style 5's and clears. Hell, rusty isn't even a 'legend' yet.

The DFTPUNK e36 is now becoming a legend.

I also believe jorge's car is lower.

We all love Chaz' old car, obviously. But the community defines what's legendary.
                      Last edited by hi its me alec; 09-21-2010, 12:38 PM.
                      4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Oh yeah, I know who you are talking about, I will talk to him and see what he says.

And as far as the legend things goes, its more of an inside thing with a few friends, because his car was a "legend" around here, everyone knew of it. I'm not saying it was a legend in the entire car community. Take it easy fellas.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                          Not a legend in the least bit. It's a super low black e46 with style 5's and clears. Hell, rusty isn't even a 'legend' yet.

The DFTPUNK e36 is now becoming a legend.

I also believe jorge's car is lower.

We all love Chaz' old car, obviously. But the community defines what's legendary.
                          I would consider Rusty to be legendary, I can't think of a single wider known BMW. Even before it was bagged, and before the teeth had shown up at a show, I drove it down to FL with Mike, and random people not into BMW's knew what it was. Not at the show, people like my Dads co-worker who is into MGBs, and american muscle people. Not really sure how much more before it becomes a Legend.

This car, maybe not so much, but it is certainly sexy as hell, and deserves a memory thread.

Comment

I think my point was taken the wrong way. Like I said, lowest E46 out there, and def one of my favs.

Comment

Legend or not, still a badass e46.
                              [

Comment

I think my point was taken the wrong way. Like I said, lowest E46 out there, and def one of my favs.
                                My comment wasn't directed toward you Mike, I know how much you like this car. I was just stating that I didn't mean it was legend like in all of stance history, but it was a legend with us, and that's how I am going to remember it.
                                Last edited by Kielan; 09-21-2010, 01:17 PM.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X