No announcement yet.

The UK A3 build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers, the S3 will be getting lowered soon.

And wheel wise i'm on the hunt for some BBS RR'S, then nail the stance

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Oooh nice....! Sounds good
      sigpic
      BMW E46 330ci Clubsport > BBS LM's > Eibachs = FTW

Comment

I must say, just from the looks of the car, I liked the Focus more than the A3. I've never really been a fan of that generation A3 and since you rarely see a truly good Focus, I had high hopes for yours.

But I wish you good luck and lots of fun with the new car!

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
          I must say, just from the looks of the car, I liked the Focus more than the A3. I've never really been a fan of that generation A3 and since you rarely see a truly good Focus, I had high hopes for yours.

But I wish you good luck and lots of fun with the new car!
          Yeh i loved the ST, but i have always wanted a white S3. So when this came up at a good price i couldn't say no.

Cheers for the comments though

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

It's official, I love the S3, Tony, nice one on taking me and Stu for a spin last week.

I wish everyone would stop calling it an A3 though, no A3's come with 265bhp and 4 wheel drive. :p

Comment

i am jealous of u
              -Jason
              http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ryy View Post
                It's official, I love the S3, Tony, nice one on taking me and Stu for a spin last week.

I wish everyone would stop calling it an A3 though, no A3's come with 265bhp and 4 wheel drive. :p
                No probs dude.

And cheers Presns3

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Originally posted by Presns3 View Post
                  i am jealous of u
                  Once his gets on your level you should be haha. But I still think I like yours better right now.

It's nuts to see the difference between stock ride height and yours.

Gonna be a sweet ride if it's anything like that gorgeous ST of yours. Be sure to keep us updated.

Comment

I'm hoping to get on his level as Presns3 has one sweet SportBack.

And cheers dude, the S3 is going to be better than the focus ever was

(hopefully)

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Update time chaps.

Well it's been a while since i updated this thread and i've bought a couple of things to spruce the three up.

First of all were some Lamin-X light tints,

Then got some BLQ's shipped over to the UK.

Then got them fitted along with some 25mm H&R springs, these are a temp thing till i can get some pennies together for some decent coilovers and get it sat nice.

Also gonna be getting a black optics grill and a blanking plate for the front reg plate and a few other little black details to tie everything in.

Let me no what ya think

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

The rotiforms are legit. This will be awesome once it's dialed in. Good show.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                        yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

Looks great so far, I can't believe how bright Audis latest white are... so fresh!
                          2000 Z3 Roadster Cosmos Black Edition Individual - BMW Syndikat Fotostory
                          1995 328i SE Coupe - BMW Syndikat Fotostory

Comment

Cheers.

Yeh i can't wait to get it stanced proper. Just the money getting the coilovers as i don't wana be cutting corners buying some cheap ass ones.

The happiest rollers =)

Comment

Working...
                            X