No announcement yet.

OG '92 Lexus LS400 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really liked these, but you made it look good, great work.
    [

Comment

great look. Really like those wheels. The Nardi wheel looks great and sets off the interior.

Comment

makes me wanna play street fighter that car..

looks great tho
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Looks pretty badass dude!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

straight G ride lol

JDL-racing.com|RIZQ Built.
            sickSTANCE-Slow&Low

Comment

thanks guys. hope to have some updates in the next couple weeks. the repair is killing my budget but i got some diy things to do, particularly on the rear fitment.

Comment

Love it Mike.. the details really show how you are taking your time. I know the Q45 is gonna be next level, but you really are making it hard for me to decide between the two. Can't wait to see where it ends up. Kudos man, and thanks for the updates!

Ben

Comment

Nice pic!

http://ra64freddy.wordpress.com/

Comment

that's my favorite pic of the car so far taken at a local benefit, unfortunately I don't remember who took it so I can't give him his credit. I was planning a shoot right before the starter went out but it obviously didn't happen. In the mean time I bought a G11 and have been playing with it a bit so I hope to have some sick pics of my own when it gets back on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by BLKonBLK98 View Post
                      that's my favorite pic of the car so far taken at a local benefit, unfortunately I don't remember who took it so I can't give him his credit. I was planning a shoot right before the starter went out but it obviously didn't happen. In the mean time I bought a G11 and have been playing with it a bit so I hope to have some sick pics of my own when it gets back on the road.

I love the Clear tails! Car looks cool!

Comment

i started tweaking my height/fitment and came to the conclusion that the stance looked best how it was in this pic:

anything less than an equal gap front to rear looks like the a** is sagging, and going lower up front is not an option:

so in the interest of the overall i had to give up on my dream of tucking 18s on coils. now for the good part: the ss kit (along with some minor adjustments to the factory eccentric bolts) has gotten my fitment just about exactly where i want it.

i've always looked at camber and stretch as necessities for being flush, not styling. as my car got lower my fitment got worse and the unneeded camber kinda bothered me. also, the difference in camber from front to rear got on my nerves. the addition of the ss kit (when returned to previous height) has corrected some of the geometry. i also maxed out (positive adjustment) the rear camber and set the front to full negative to even out the f/r relationship.

the front height still needs a little fine tuning. i plan on having a 1.5" gap all around when it's all said and done.

also adding some more pics i found to original post.

just for the record, i am no longer a member of liberty. the watermarked pics are older and i haven't got around to pulling the sticker.

Comment

Keep her, it's obvious you love her you dirty dirty hoe
                          One mans commuter is another mans hotrod.

Comment

wire tuck/4.7l conversion underway.

Comment

ooooo, i like this, more pics!

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

I like!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X